Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] R 'n' B nonce jailed...

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Oh, I didn't get it, if a SINGER gets up to this stuff it makes it OK then. You clearly should have been on his Defence Team...

What the blithering **** are you on about?

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
So anything not on the list is banned?

No you get it from amazon or spotify and then its added to the play list.

No tapes or cds any more like the good old days, its all on computer.

Sid's 'My Way' has been played on two of my services for departed punk rockers, including his adding of the c word to Paul Anka's original lyrics.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
No you get it from amazon or spotify and then its added to the play list.

No tapes or cds any more like the good old days, its all on computer.

Sid's 'My Way' has been played on two of my services for departed punk rockers, including his adding of the c word to Paul Anka's original lyrics.
Youtube?

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010

Funnily enough that's the only one that has copyright issues, so we avoid it like the plague if poss.

Strangest one we ever had back in the day, was Dean Martin singing 'My Rifle, My Pony and Me' from Rio Bravo, he'd never commercially released it at that point, so long the before the internet we had to get the VHS video and tape it off the telly on to a cassette and play it in the Church on a tape recorder. (happy days, unless you're the bloke in the box at the front, but he loved Dean Martin)

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Funnily enough that's the only one that has copyright issues, so we avoid it like the plague if poss.

Strangest one we ever had back in the day, was Dean Martin singing 'My Rifle, My Pony and Me' from Rio Bravo, he'd never commercially released it at that point, so long the before the internet we had to get the VHS video and tape it off the telly on to a cassette and play it in the Church on a tape recorder. (happy days, unless you're the bloke in the box at the front, but he loved Dean Martin)

Yes, it was unreleased material I was thinking of (which presumably doesn't have copyright issues), hence my query about Youtube. Cheers anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here