R.I.P Soldier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
What a moral dilemma for the doctors and nurses that have to treat them.

Not quite sure what I'd do to be honest.

The need to find out more (did they plan this alone? Where did they become so extreme in their views? Do they have cohorts capable of similar outrages? Who supplied them the weapons?) far outweighs any desire to see immediate retribution. IMO

dragonred

Aug 8, 2011
Hove
RIP - let's all hope his death is not wasted or for nothing by a continued failure to take a political, legal and where necessary forceful stance against this type of extremism and having a will to crush it in whatever form it manifests itself.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
RIP soldier

Heart goes out to his loved ones.

Truly barbaric way to end a young life. Something good must come from this somehow.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
RIP young man

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
RIP young percy pongo, my thoughts are with your family and friends.

this is not good.

(previously posted on the 'now deleted' post from yesterday)

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
shame someone had to die, but in context, the british army helped murder 500,000 civilian children in Iraq so a bit of context please people.[/QUOTE]

not going to bite hybrid_x, takes deep breath, counts to 10 and then moves to another thread.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
blood on hands, i am the murderer to a camera, pffff........same acting school as the boston theatre?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDd9cwqoni8&feature=share

shame someone had to die, but in context, the british army helped murder 500,000 civilian children in Iraq so a bit of context please people.

Please keep your thoughts to yourself, posts like that got the last thread closed down...

Respect please.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Please keep your thoughts to yourself, posts like that got the last thread closed down...

Respect please.

of course this is the time and place, and we live in a subjective construct where all thoughts are allowed to be aired.....unless a dictator has just sprung up.

just stinks of mass media social conditioning again.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
It's truly sad that a young lads death has been hijacked by the far right to spread their intolerance and hate.

RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here