Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
New to me. Excellent sound. RIP. :down:

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
****! I love Doom. That's the rest of the night's playlist sorted :(

In the same boat, although I’m not sure I could get through enough of his back catalogue to do him justice, even if I’m up until 5/6am! Madvillain, I Czarface meets Metal Face, Nehruviandoom, Danger Mouse, Doomstarks... and that’s just the collab albums.

An absolute legend of the game. Gutted isn’t the word.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
In the same boat, although I’m not sure I could get through enough of his back catalogue to do him justice, even if I’m up until 5/6am! Madvillain, I Czarface meets Metal Face, Nehruviandoom, Danger Mouse, Doomstarks... and that’s just the collab albums.

An absolute legend of the game. Gutted isn’t the word.

Started with Mmm... Food

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
****ing hell :(

And actually happened two months ago according to that link?

My age. Depressing. Yep, got a few New Year's Day cooking playlist tracks to change .

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Expect this thread to be full of the usual cretins saying they don’t know who he is but what a final sucker punch from this terrible year.
"Whitechapel - A tad aggressive" indeed - so anyone who hasn't heard of somebody that you happen to know about is a cretin? Well, I've got loads of stuff in my musical collection that I'm bloody certain you won't have heard of either - does that make you a cretin too?

It's a sad day when somebody dies, for their friends and family - and in this case it would appear to be for fans too. So, RIP is fine (and RIP from me too, though I had never heard of him before) but not really an excuse to start calling other people cretins.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here