Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Quotes from after the game

cab

Feb 20, 2004
Crawley
Chris Iwelumo is delighted and Leon says he is not a hero on his own, the whole team are heroes!!!!!:clap2: :clap2:

cab

Feb 20, 2004
Crawley
Leave me alone you bully!! I am only giving some idea of what was said, not exactly every word!!! I should have known you would pick me up on it, oh no, I don't think you realise who I am!!!;)

cab

Feb 20, 2004
Crawley
Well said Mr Cullip about Mr Prescott and the Stadium, great time to give it a mention!!!!

Crawley Boy

Oct 13, 2003
Crawley
cab said:
Well said Mr Cullip about Mr Prescott and the Stadium, great time to give it a mention!!!!
Everyone's mentioned it so far. I wonder if the players were under instructions to do so if they won and were interviewed. :lolol:

cab

Feb 20, 2004
Crawley
I thought they were all going to wear the Stadium Yes t-shirts for the lap of honour, obviously too overwhelmed to think about that. Credit to them all though for getting the mentions in to all of their interviews. Provincial club my arse Mr P!!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
yeah funny he says that when this final is the 2nd biggest ever, last years beat us by 1000 and that was cardiff vs q.p.r, shows what good support both teams have, i do feel sorry for bristol as good support and good side, but we have very good defence, great end to season, cant believe we are up

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
It's hard to believe it, we are going back to Division One at the first attempt, that is three promotions in four seasons, not many teams can boast that sort of achievement.

On the way out of the turnstiles at the end of the game I said to a copper that we had booked the stadium for the end of next season too, his reply "you have been excellent, you are welcome to come back", not really a quote but summed the day up perfectly for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here