Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Quirky stats after tonight's game

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Indeed, but he is shirt number 18. If you take 18 away from 51 you get 33. Dan Burn is shirt number 33 but couldn't start due to an injury concern. His place was taken by Jakub Moder who wears number 15. If you take 15 away from 33 you get number 18 which, as we know, is Danny Welbeck's number. How freaky is that?

That has completely blown my mind and I am now researching to see if the Amex has in fact been built on the site of a former medieval settlement - or failing that, a pet cemetery.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
That has completely blown my mind and I am now researching to see if the Amex has in fact been built on the site of a former medieval settlement - or failing that, a pet cemetery.

It was built on the site of an AK AK WW2 battery. And Charles 2nd also stopped at the Swan Inn on the eve of fleeing to France pursued by Cromwells men. Would have rested longer but Falmer parish said not in my back yard you can’t. True story. Honest.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Veltman for the record of most black eyes in a season?

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
The most amazing thing I saw last night was Bissouma chasing back behind a galloping Newcastle player an somehow winning the ball cleanly without catching him up and without seemingly touching him. I still can't work out how he came away with the ball.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Chalk. I think you'll find it's chalk.

But what lies under chalk? Greensand. And what is that?

Nobody knows. ???

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Are newcastle the first team not to have a single shot on goal in both games against us ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here