Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Quickest way out tomorrow

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
Hi,

So tomorrow I am in a bit of a dilemma, I bought the wife tickets to see a show in London thinking one of her mates would go with her....no chance.

I am coming to the game and need to get to London sharpish, thing is, I have never left a game early in my life, no even West Ham away last year.

What, in your humble opinion, would be the best thing to do? I live in Crawley.

1, drive to moulscoombe, when game fginishes peg it to car and drive to cRawley to get train with Mrs to London.

2. Get train down tomorrow, after game get train from Falmer to Brighton then Brighton to victoria, meet mrs in London. (Would this option need me to leave the game early due to train queues?

I think my question is for those that go back to London after the game, how long does it take you to get on a train and into London?

Cheers all.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
You could always tell her there was extra time and not go

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Get absolutely bladdered and totally forget that you have to take the Mrs anywhere. She'll forgive you. Eventually.

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
sorry, show starts at the O2 at 8PM so need to be there before then. By the sounds of things ill have loads of time.

And NO, she wont forgive me, Ive just spent a grand on a new tv.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
sorry, show starts at the O2 at 8PM so need to be there before then. By the sounds of things ill have loads of time.

And NO, she wont forgive me, Ive just spent a grand on a new tv.

You're an absolute lad! :lolol: Ask yourself though, what would Balotelli do? That will provide the answers. I suspect that, in this case, he would ignore his missus and take a random lady to the show instead.

Flair.

Good luck.

Sir Norman Gull

Where's my poncho?
Mar 28, 2008
Location Location
Doing something similar.Going with Mrs SNG to the Roundhouse in Chalk Farm to see Steve Miller Band.She is making her own way to London.I live in East Preston and am driving to Haywards Heath to park at station then use free travel from there to Falmer.As soon as game finishes get train to Brighton for 5.34 or 5.38 to London Bridge,plenty of time to spare.Did the same after Donny game last year,even accounting for the extensive stoppage time ,I left on the whistle got 5.34 and met up with wife at O2 about 7.15 to see Iron Maiden.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here