Quick Question - Southampton

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
My mate is bringing a small backpack that is filled with clothes to the game today (going back home to London after the game), will he be allowed to bring it into the stadium or is there somewhere he could find a locker such as the train/bus station?

Cheers

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Clothes would be fine but if he is bringing some toiletries, they might be more of an issue

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I think HPPSeagulls is confusing St Mary's with Gatwick Airport.

When attempting to do a very similar thing at MK Dons last season i was turned away because of a bottle of hair gel and some toothpaste

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
When attempting to do a very similar thing at MK Dons last season i was turned away because of a bottle of hair gel and some toothpaste

That really is pathetic, hardly a terrorist

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
I got turned away once for wearing a policeman's uniform. (oh, and I was a bit pissed)

They're just so pedantic.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I don't think I can stress enough how inbred, nasty and ignorant the stewards are at southampton, this is why I'm not going.

Matthew Le God

Nov 15, 2009
I don't think I can stress enough how inbred, nasty and ignorant the stewards are at southampton, this is why I'm not going.

Why are you under the impression that Southampton is inbred? It isn't a small town in the Devon or Cornwall countryside in the 18th Century, it is a large metropolitan city with over 300k people in the urban conurbation.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Why are you under the impression that Southampton is inbred? It isn't a small town in the Devon or Cornwall countryside in the 18th Century, it is a large metropolitan city with over 300k people in the urban conurbation.

Ok then. Just means more inbreds than we thought.

Now f*** off you scummer.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton

tbh mate, I don't think he really thinks they are inbred.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It's the webbed fingers and toes that give you away:wink:

A southampton mate of mine tripped over at St Marys and broke 6 fingers. Thankfully his other hand was unscathed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports