Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Queuejumpers in the Racecourse Park & Ride

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
This is for the two guys who jumped the massively long queue for the Racecourse P&R by pretending to read the destination on the front of the bus and then merging in that front thinking that no-one had seen you (when you know full well that is the Racecourse queue, because that is where you were dropped off at the ground earlier you geniuses).

Whilst you stood there smiling to yourselves on the bus wallowing in how clever you were, you should have had a look outside at the queue of people waiting and which you jumped ahead of, because you'd have seen that 4 of the 6 people at the front of the queue forced to wait by your actions were pensioners. What a pity you missed their faces. You should be ashamed of yourselves!!

You'll know who you are, since I pointed out on the bus what you had just done whilst you stood there and looked at your shoes. One of you was a tall guy with dark hair and the other was a shorter middle-aged guy with a face like a baboon's arse.

Next time you do the Park & Ride, have a think about someone other than your own selfish selves.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
This is for the two guys who jumped the massively long queue for the Racecourse P&R by pretending to read the destination on the front of the bus and then merging in that front thinking that no-one had seen you (when you know full well that is the Racecourse queue, because that is where you were dropped off at the ground earlier you geniuses).

Whilst you stood there smiling to yourselves on the bus wallowing in how clever you were, you should have had a look outside at the queue of people waiting and which you jumped ahead of, because you'd have seen that 4 of the 6 people at the front of the queue forced to wait by your actions were pensioners. What a pity you missed their faces. You should be ashamed of yourselves!!

You'll know who you are, since I pointed out on the bus what you had just done whilst you stood there and looked at your shoes. One of you was a tall guy with dark hair and the other was a shorter middle-aged guy with a face like a baboon's arse.

Next time you do the Park & Ride, have a think about someone other than your own selfish selves.

How did 2 guys pushing in stop 6 from getting on the bus?

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
well, while we're at it then, a round of applause goes to the gent on the mill road park and ride, who let his two kids treat the bus as a jungle gym. climbing over other passengers, running up and down the aisle and generally being little tearaways. i put these children aged 3 or 4. he also didnt bat an eyelid when the bus stopped and the kids tried to get off.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
How did 2 guys pushing in stop 6 from getting on the bus?
They didn't, they put themselves ahead of 2 of them and why would anyone think themselves important enough to do that my friend?

Husty - as WHP says, read the post again, I did say something directly to them. Unfortunately no-one else did (and several people were closer to them and the stewards than I was when it happened) which is why sometimes these selfish gits get away with it. These two were fortunate enough that Sleepy and Dopey were the stewards controlling the queue and they did not spot it. I am more than happy to point out others in the future and I hope you do the same.

The bottom line here is that these people rarely affect me, since I got on the same bus and I was away just as quickly as I would have been had they not done it, but there are older, frailer people who cannot rush to the queue as fast as others and when fools like these guys put themselves first, it just forces those weaker people to wait longer and longer and that is not on. If anyone thinks that I am wrong for pointing that out then you're probably the type to queue-jump as well.

The other considerate thing that people could do is that if you are young enough and healthy, then why not sit on the upper deck of the bus instead of hogging seats or space on the lower deck. It would help some people and it would actually get the buses loaded faster.

That is all.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
How brave of you to mention it to them on the bus once the deed was done. Much braver than seeing it happen and doing nothing when you had a chance to do so.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
should have defecated in your hand then thrown it at them. nothing shows displeasure more than flung faeces :D

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
And you wonder why people don't speak out when you see some of the comments here.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
Fair play fella!

Not alot of people stand up for themselves anymore, and just get abuse on here when they do!

Bit of advice! Next time people do it, like a post above said....throw some poo

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
How brave of you to mention it to them on the bus once the deed was done. Much braver than seeing it happen and doing nothing when you had a chance to do so.

I have never met you so I may be wrong, but you don't come accross as the bravest yourself?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
There were 2 twats in the queue for the train to Falmer trying to jump in , smoking and giving it the I'm hard look. Trouble is that they had bottles of Smirmoff Ice which let down the look somewhat as everyone was ripping the piss out of them

This has to be the funniest post i have read all evening

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Keyboard Warrior :nono:

We all know you are. Not sure why you need to claim that dubious honour on this thread.

I see, from another thread, that you want Gus out. Have you been to many games this season?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Only flids get the bus...BUS WANKERS...real men park across people's drives in Coldean and block the pavements leaving spazzers in their electric buggies have to drive on the muddy verges.

These two sound well hard and will prosper in life whilst the rest of you idlers who have time to hang around in queues all night will just go home to cold dinners and the indifference of your wives.

They should get a medal for cunning and self advancement.

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
Oh we'll if we are moaning I'd like to mention the lack of milk in wsl which resulted me in a black coffee, You know who you are using them milks. I only wish u had seen my face.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here