Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Queue outside the Amex this morning

Brighton_Rose

Up the Albion!
Aug 13, 2011
Withdean Brighton
We were there at 10, not much of a queue by then. Glad to have our new seats sorted as we had to move out of family stand. The member of staff we spoke to was really helpful and great 👍 Then had a nice cuppa in Dicks with a seagull on top.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Ours are end of row right at the end of the North (East side) so once you're in, you're in and you don't have to keep getting up and down throughout the match, and at half time the row empties so you don't have to squeeze past anyone to get out. Having experienced several other seats in the ground, where you're up and down like a jack in the box and manners seem like a thing of the past (just a "cheers" would be nice, rather than a silent, sullen barge past), I much prefer our current seats.

BangaloreGull

Jun 18, 2011
Burgess Hill
Have you tried standing up yourself? Then you'd be able to see...

Yep - then I annoy the fella behind me - I was not even really having a dig or meaning to start a binfest - although I should have known better. Just realised after painful experience that sitting on an aisle where the aisle is between me and 95% of the pitch was a dumb idea because for 20 minutes people are entering and exiting - so I have moved - do - and yes the staff were brilliant - just a shame the communications I had received din't make the days clear - so I had also been down there on Tuesday on a wasted journey.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here