Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Question Time

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
As another leftie etc etc, I was quite impressed by the articular 12 year old Tory girl with specs in the audience - another William Hague in the making, I fear..

She was very good and no surprise to see Abbott ignore her well made points and go for the 'my parents were migrants line'.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...makes-passionate-Brexit-case-on-Question-Time

whereas Julia Hartley-Brewer is of course a paragon of wisdom and good sense

Well at least she seemed to have a better grasp of the facts than Abbott although that's probably not too difficult.

My favourite example ..

Abbott 'I'm glad we're having a referendum ... a peoples referendum'

JHB 'you voted against having a referendum'

Abbott '....no' Admits a few minutes later she did.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
She was very good and no surprise to see Abbott ignore her well made points and go for the 'my parents were migrants line'.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...makes-passionate-Brexit-case-on-Question-Time

Well at least she seemed to have a better grasp of the facts than Abbott although that's probably not too difficult.

My favourite example ..

Abbott 'I'm glad we're having a referendum ... a peoples referendum'

JHB 'you voted against having a referendum'

Abbott '....no' Admits a few minutes later she did.

The union bit got me :

DA - Labour and the Unions are against leaving
JHB - Er, the RMT and ASLEF aren't
DA - Well I meant the manufacturing Unions

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Unfortunately, DA is in one of those seats that would return a wardrobe if you pinned a labour rosette on it (and I say that as a leftie). There are equally useless but completely safe Tory MPs (Jeremy Hunt for example).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here