Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Oooo you cannot reach me now,
Oooo no matter how you try.
Goodbye cruel world, its over.
Walk on by.

Sitting in a bunker,
Here behind my wall,
Waiting for the worms to come. ( worms to come. )
In perfect isolation,
Here behind my wall,

Waiting, to cut out the deadwood.
Waiting, to clean up the city.
Waiting, to follow the worms.
Waiting, to put on a black shirt.
Waiting, to weed out the weaklings.
Waiting, to smash in their windows and kick in their doors.
Waiting, for the final solution to strengthen the strain.
Waiting, to turn on the showers and fire the ovens.
Waiting, for the queers and the coons and the reds and the jews.

Would you like to see britannia,
Rule again, my friend?
All you have to do is follow the worms.
Would you like to send our colored cousins,
Home again, my friend?
All you need to do is follow the worms.

Southy

Jul 7, 2003
Oooo you cannot reach me now,
Oooo no matter how you try.
Goodbye cruel world, its over.
Walk on by.

Sitting in a bunker,
Here behind my wall,
In perfect isolation,
Here behind my wall,

Waiting, to cut out the deadwood.
Waiting, to clean up the city.
Waiting, to put on a black shirt.
Waiting, to weed out the weaklings.
Waiting, to smash in their windows and kick in their doors.
Waiting, for the final solution to strengthen the strain.
Waiting, to turn on the showers and fire the ovens.
Waiting, for the queers and the coons and the reds and the jews.

Would you like to see britannia,
Rule again, my friend?
All you have to do is follow the worms.
Would you like to send our colored cousins,
Home again, my friend?
All you need to do is follow the worms.

That is f***ing hilarious. Not exactly Keats is it? Neil Innes?

Whilst I was not there,

I bet if you look at the discussions of the forming of the Independent Labour Party, general commentary at the time would say,

"ignorant" slum dwellers uneducated, thick, violent yobs

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Lord Haw Haw got strung up for being a fascist back in the 40's... Why don't we do the same to this fat bumbling buffoon of a man?

Lard Haw Haw was an out and out traitor, you could hardly accuse Nick Griffin of that.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Lard Haw Haw was an out and out traitor..

I'm going to stay out of the rest of the binfest but I can't let that one go.

To say that Joyce was an out-and-out traitor is a complete distortion of the facts; Joyce's argument was that as he was not British, he couldn't be a traitor.
He had in fact, obtained a British passport (by making a false statement) and it was this that led to him being hanged. But, to this day, it was a controversial decision and whatever the faults of the obnoxious antisemite you can't say he was an "out and out" traitor

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
5% of the British electorate voted BNP. Thats 3 million. Whether we like what old bolley-eyes Griffin has to say or whether we see them for what they really are they have every right to claim a place on a debate platform concerned with British Politics.

Subtle changes are going on throughout the media, surely you have noticed?, a gradual shift towards a more right wing view of Immigrants and Asylum seekers, especialloy Muslims. This is all around us, the popular press editorials in every paper, rather than the Daily Mail, saying we should revise our policy towards migrants, the news items which increasingly point out the ethnicity or immigration status of rapists or thieves (There was a time not so long ago when they would bend over backwards to avoid mentionining these things), now we have the BNP on QT and on Monday an open discussion of the relatively low IQ of blacks vs. Whites and Asians...this again would never have been allowed airtime a couple of years ago.

Something has happened to influence this and I have a horrible feeling that the popularity of the BNP with the electorate has a part to play in it. Then again perhaps it is the increased preparedness of the establishment to focus on problems in the immigrant communities that led to their rise in popularity (I don't know but I suspect its the former).

Whether it is a good thing to show awareness of the issues or to ignore them remains to be seen. It won't be long before "Fitna" Geert Wilders documentary on Islam is shown on some late night discussion progtram.

If we have to put up with more terrorism in the name of Islam, God knows how popular the BNP will get. I shudder to think.

Very perceptive and thought out post, not suprised the plebs skipped most of it.
:bowdown:

I think you are right the BNP are shifting the spectrum. I would also say they are a bar to the multi-cultural agenda, ie their emergence has shown the project has reached its limits.

No wonder theres so much insane hatred of em.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Very perceptive and thought out post, not suprised the plebs skipped most of it.
:bowdown:

I think you are right the BNP are shifting the spectrum. I would also say they are a bar to the multi-cultural agenda, ie their emergence has shown the project has reached its limits.

No wonder theres so much insane hatred of em.

Depends where you are. The South Essex/Thurrock East End Diaspora Vote is just the 70's Brick Lane one moved out. Same with Bexley or Sidcup for the Lewisham riot.

A massive BNP vote in an area of recent white flight means nothing apart from the relentless march of multiculturalism, as with anywhere with a large anti immigrant vote, its a last hurrah. Expect one in Brighton Pavilion or Kemp Town in about 20 years.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
See that Hain has lost his battle - Griffin WILL be on tomorrow.

Anyone who gets 950,000 votes in an Election should be allowed on the BBCs flagship political programme.

I hope that the audience grill him with some decent, well thought out questions. John Humphries(sp) interviewed him on Today on Radio 4 a few months ago and gave him a torrid time - on the same day Nicky Campell interviewed him and Griffin ate him alive.

Looking forward to it.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It will be hilarious if Nick Griffin puts on a good performance , what will the media say then ?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
As the saying goes "Give him enough rope...."

Hopefully he will crawl back under his stone after this and we wont have to listen to his repugnant views any more.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I'm going to stay out of the rest of the binfest but I can't let that one go.

To say that Joyce was an out-and-out traitor is a complete distortion of the facts; Joyce's argument was that as he was not British, he couldn't be a traitor.
He had in fact, obtained a British passport (by making a false statement) and it was this that led to him being hanged. But, to this day, it was a controversial decision and whatever the faults of the obnoxious antisemite you can't say he was an "out and out" traitor

Legally he was so there's no dispute. His sole intention was to try to create dismay (which apparently he didn't do) so he deserved what he got.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here