Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Question Time this Thursday

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Riverdance is a variation of the Irish Jig!

If question time was running in the late 30's, would the establishment allowed Moseley on?

Jan 30, 2008
I find it very hard to take anyone seriously who uses words such as "tramp looking lefty ****", "commie", "trotsky" in the year 2009.

Especially when it is used to describe people who have a problem with racism.

You sound exactly like one of those nutters in the 70s who thought the Russians had infiltrated the post office.

and you sound like a lefty prick to me , NOTHING WRONG WITH A BIT OF ABREVIATION .you need to calm down on your general over reactionary approach :hammer:

Riverdance is a variation of the Irish Jig!

If question time was running in the late 30's, would the establishment allowed Moseley on?

Of course,

he was a major figure in Parliament and for a while a Member of the Labour Party,

he did Radio. Though I believed he was Censored during the War.

In the 50's he took his race hate - especially againgst Jews - to my local Market in LOndon. Where he was supported on stage by the Police, who also provided guard on all sides of the stage

Jan 30, 2008
Of course,

he was a major figure in Parliament and for a while a Member of the Labour Party,

he did Radio. Though I believed he was Censored during the War.

In the 50's he took his race hate - especially againgst Jews - to my local Market in LOndon. Where he was supported on stage by the Police, who also provided guard on all sides of the stage

those jews keep popping up.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

no doubt "supported" in the same way abu hamza and various other islamic fanatics have been "supported" by the police while spewing bile and hatred against the very country that has granted them a safe haven, is your post intended to be misleading ?

Jan 30, 2008
no doubt "supported" in the same way abu hamza and various other islamic fanatics have been "supported" by the police while spewing bile and hatred against the very country that has granted them a safe haven, is your post intended to be misleading ?

ive never ever seen a single one of the groovy gang on here ever denonounce this fanatics actions , but their oh so quick to shout down ( try)the so called get em out brigade , why is that i wonder.

No?

Obviously I wasn't there.

But alongside the Cable Street marches, and others "events" before the war, the Police in the 50's still provided, not only protection but a guard for the Fascist meetings? Which they did not do for Parties of the opposite extreme?

Even after the war, was there still tacit connivance and support within the establishment?

And, of course my post highlights that there was free speech for Political figures then just as there is now

ive never ever seen a single one of the groovy gang on here ever denonounce this fanatics actions , but their oh so quick to shout down ( try)the so called get em out brigade , why is that i wonder.

Have you actually asked, give it a post and see the response?

Back to the Jews.

Here we have the crux of the matter.

In Britain race hate started with the Jews, then the French, then the Jews, then WW2 meant that the Jews for most people were not a soft target though Moseley and in men in back carried on for a while.

Then luckily for racists along came the Caribbean community, an easy target. Then supporting acts followed, the Pakistani's the Indians, Sikh's.

For a while in the late 80s things settled down. No more easy targets to blame for all the country problems.

But back with a vengeance we now have Moslems and refugees, and the great thing about them, they can be Black, they can be Somalian, they can be white and Eastern European and they can be Arabs, racism mixed in with anti rich sentiments against the dictatorships of the middle east oil barons, confuses the left.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

Back to the Jews.

In Britain race hate started with the Jews, then the French, then the Jews, then WW2 meant that the Jews for most people were not a soft target though Moseley and in men in back carried on for a while.

Then luckily for racists along came the Caribbean community, an easy target. Then supporting acts followed, the Pakistani's the Indians, Sikh's.

For a while in the late 80s things settled down. No more easy targets to blame for all the country problems.

But back with a vengeance we now have Moslems and refugees, and the great thing about them, they can be Black, they can be Somalian, they can be white and Eastern European and they can be Arabs, racism mixed in with anti rich sentiments against the dictatorships of the middle east oil barons, confuses the left.

.. and incredibly lucky for them too. They've already had a moral crisis other how to formulate their answer to the "Jewish Question". Somewhat solved at the moment since muslims appear in their line of fire, although as we can see on here Das Reich can't quite shake off the old habit.

Algie can't quite bring himself in line and uses the support of the Israel Government line.

They are quite laughable, it wasn't that long ago they were batting for the Palestinians.

Like most cowardly bullies, they just go for what they perceive as the easy target.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

Back to the Jews.

If you slotted in immigration and race relations policies into that post you wouldn't appear half so ignorrant.

You effectivley confirm the lefts craving for a racist boogey man. a hord of bigots just waiting for j foreigner to show up.

I really see very little difference between the left and the BNP. Both have racist attitudes beleifs but neither admit it. You just feed of each other like parasites.

Hopefully theres a way of shit canning the lot of you, as to be honest theres no way in hell I'll side with either of you.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
What is the point of talking about that fat shaky weirdo that is Nick Griffin? He is a laughing stock of the politics world. Maybe if they got a decent leader people might listen to them a bit more.

If you slotted in immigration and race relations policies into that post you wouldn't appear half so ignorrant.

You effectivley confirm the lefts craving for a racist boogey man. a hord of bigots just waiting for j foreigner to show up.

I really see very little difference between the left and the BNP. Both have racist attitudes beleifs but neither admit it. You just feed of each other like parasites.

Hopefully theres a way of shit canning the lot of you, as to be honest theres no way in hell I'll side with either of you.

Dear Looney,

But where is there in my post is there anything not factually correct?

And at each stage of the immigration process, those of the racist ilk and elements of the media have found a new target.

Whether there are hordes of bigots? Who knows. Personally , I am aware of a media that seems to revel in stiring up bigotry?

Mayby certain elements of the left do possess racists, some of the anti Zionist state stuff especially in the 80's bordered on or was racist.

But if you can find a racist post I have issued or if any of the punters on here, have heard me make a racist remark, then I willl apologise for it.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Dear Looney,

But where is there in my post is there anything not factually correct?

And at each stage of the immigration process, those of the racist ilk and elements of the media have found a new target.

Whether there are hordes of bigots? Who knows. Personally , I am aware of a media that seems to revel in stiring up bigotry?

Mayby certain elements of the left do possess racists, some of the anti Zionist state stuff especially in the 80's bordered on or was racist.

But if you can find a racist post I have issued or if any of the punters on here, have heard me make a racist remark, then I willl apologise for it.

Where have I said your post was incorrect?

It was so one sided and ignorant as if "racists" jjust appear for no reason.

As for racist posts I was thinking more along the "ghastley white areas" that many have pontificated on.

I can understand you being scared at looking at the details of the issue, ie immigration without consent of the populace can be seen as invasion. See the North american Indians for details.

Its really astounding, theres enough posters on here with Irish history who bemoan the unionists and unionism, and yet they advocate the same policies for the UK. You would have thought they(I dont know if this includes you), would learn from history.

Its weird, I think their are 2 groups wrapped up in their biggotry.

Southy

Jul 7, 2003
I am really concerned that Griffin will try and deflect everything away from immigration on Question Time and try to come over as a reasonable, likeable voice of sense. The problem with the QT format is that if someone asks a question about say the mortgage regulations announced yesterday and Griffin replies along the lines that the whole thing had got way out of control and tighter conditions were needed to stop home re-possessions and false house price inflation, then he will get a big round of applause as a sensible panellist. If the BNP are not tackled directly about their more controversial policies they tend not to talk about them and will always try and focus on re-branding themselves as a legitimate, serious and reasonable party. It is up to the panellists and people in the audience to make the experience as uncomfortable as possible for Griffin, otherwise the only people to benefit will be him and the BBC for the ratings.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here