Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Question Time this Thursday

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
What you don't see is everyone else can see through this little game the two of you play

Again you have lost me on that along with clapham and southy. I am not playing a game. The thing that you don't understand is that I don't fit in your neat and tidy box. Scarey for you isn't it

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Again you have lost me on that along with clapham and southy. I am not playing a game. The thing that you don't understand is that I don't fit in your neat and tidy box. Scarey for you isn't it
What planet are you on? You talk as if people having opinions that differ slightly from any given party line is something new.

You don't consider yourself a racist but you sympathise with the BNP on some of their policies. Yes WE GET IT. It really isn't complicated.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
What planet are you on? You talk as if people having opinions that differ slightly from any given party line is something new.

You don't consider yourself a racist but you sympathise with the BNP on some of their policies. Yes WE GET IT. It really isn't complicated.

Thats cleared that up then :thumbsup:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

"I don't fit in your neat and tidy box" , reply to an accusation no-one had made and repeat until people believe it has.

"I don't fit in your neat and tidy box" , reply to an accusation no-one had made and repeat until people believe it has.

Another Coventry Gull little trick.

He does fit very snugly into a far right stereotype, albeit a slightly different one from his merry band of cartoon character racist friends.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire

Another Coventry Gull little trick.

He does fit very snugly into a far right stereotype, albeit a slightly different one from his merry band of cartoon character racist friends.

:lol:

I think you have an unhealthy obsession with me clapham.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Where are people getting these "neat and tidy" boxes? Can I have one?

Southy

Jul 7, 2003
I think cuddly 'third way positionist' showed his true colours by his reaction on the day of the Euro elections. The box was shut and wrapped up that day never to be opened again.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
I think cuddly 'third way positionist' showed his true colours by his reaction on the day of the Euro elections. The box was shut and wrapped up that day never to be opened again.

Is this have a go at Cov day :lolol: Of course I was happy at the BNP winning a couple of seats. When you have spent cold nights doing leaflets, Going on demos having a bit of a scrap with the left. It was great to see the BNP do well

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
This is possibly the most relaxed, dare I say it cultured binfest I've ever seen.

Step it up! :angry:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Mein Gotte! Are you retards still arguing about The BNP?

Here is the answer for those too daft to figure it out for themselves:

Yes, they should have as much coverage as they want.

Yes, anyone who defends, belongs to, supports or sympathises with the BNP is an A grade fuckwit.

Ta ta

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Mein Gotte! Are you retards still arguing about The BNP?

Here is the answer for those too daft to figure it out for themselves:

Yes, they should have as much coverage as they want.

Yes, anyone who defends, belongs to, supports or sympathises with the BNP is an A grade fuckwit.

Ta ta

Even those nice ballet dancers ?

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Surely living in Coventry - if it's half as bad as you make out - must make that hard?

Coventry is a tough place to live but the Moscow ballet company is performing at the Belgrade theatre. OK its not the Bolshoi or the Marinsky but its a start.

We do have Birmingham just up the road. Also we have Stratford near by.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here