Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Question Time this Thursday

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
You've got over the Jews now then ? That's pleasant.

Not sure know what you mean by that.
I fully back the state of Israel if that helps.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
I'm perfectly aware of the Monty Pythonesque wing of the right, who like yourself think racial purification will come through Morris Dancing and making love to oak trees.

But at the end of the day it's only a mask (probably fashioned of bark and squirrel cheese) but a mask all the same.

I am more into making love to women . In my younger days two at once.:blush: Julius Evola was a bit to weird for my liking.

The New right is coming.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Southy

Jul 7, 2003
Unless you fit neatly into his little box. You got no hope mate

Clapham Gull has it bang on. It's about time someone showed up your true colours. I'd rather have Das Reich than your odious little game. At least he's honest and up front about his fasciscm. You aren't fooling everyone on here.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Oh Algie you do make me laugh. I know exactly what it is that binds you all together as brother and sisters in arms and although you don't want to admit it, you know damn well what it is too.

Out of interest, when did you last visit the ballet ?

I don't know about algie but I go too see the Birmingham Royal Ballet quite often. I have also been to see the Bolshoi in Moscow.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Oh Algie you do make me laugh. I know exactly what it is that binds you all together as brother and sisters in arms and although you don't want to admit it, you know damn well what it is too.

Out of interest, when did you last visit the ballet ?

If you really want to know Clapham.It was only a couple of years ago.Not ballet but tap dancing(Michael Flatley,River dance) in Brighton along with two other posters on here.
I bet that went down like a lead ballon to you.:wrong:

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Clapham Gull has it bang on. It's about time someone showed up your true colours. I'd rather have Das Reich than your odious little game. At least he's honest and up front about his fasciscm. You aren't fooling everyone on here.

I have said openly on here that I support many of the Ideas of the Third Position and consider myself a Third Positionist.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
If you really want to know Clapham.It was only a couple of years ago.Not ballet but tap dancing(Michael Flatley,River dance) in Brighton along with two other posters on here.
I bet that went down like a lead ballon to you.:wrong:

I'm lost for words and gutted.

The fact you went to see Michael Flately has completely taken the wind from my sails. I mean there I was happily posting away when you pull that Ace from the pack.

( By the way, when you found out it wasn't actually tap dancing did you ask for money back ? )

Last edited:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Ignore him.

The Lord of the Dance is back.

Where do you sit on Third Positionism, we'd all be glad to hear.

( Maybe you could do it in the style of tap or Irish Dancing, for the purposes of this argument they are apparently identical )

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I find this very odious where people have the belief then bottle it as they know the consequences.

Pure cowardice at the very highest.......................

BTW I never knew River Dance was tap dancing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here