Question Time this Thursday

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
The BNP have already won this little PR war , & if as i suspect protestors will interupt and maybe launch an attack on Nick Griffin it will fall straight into the BNP's hands.

I have to admit I'd enjoy that.

I'm all for Fascists having their say, as long as it leads to lots of anti-Fascists being extremely violent towards them.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Hope Nick Griffin is on top form and kicks arse. The BNP is the only way forward.

no they are not. perhaps not dumping tens of thousands of people onto communities without any thought or preparation for the consequences and then telling them to put up and shut up, and criminalising dissent, perhaps is.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The BNP will win thousands more votes after tonight. Problem is 80% of people who voted BNP aren't stupid, great jobs, just f***ed off with immigrants.

It's not just immigrants they dislike though is it. If you are non white and born here they hate you just as much.

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
The question is, will idiots shout racist all night long, or actually have open minded questions?

auschr

Apr 19, 2009
USA
Maybe until the BNP stoop to the levels of appeasing hitler (who murdered how many jews,gypsies,etc) or having the blood of their hands of a couple of wars where all the citizens were murdered were of the same colour while making sweet love to the zionists then perhaps I could begin to call the BNP fascists

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Maybe until the BNP stoop to the levels of appeasing hitler (who murdered how many jews,gypsies,etc) or having the blood of their hands of a couple of wars where all the citizens were murdered were of the same colour while making sweet love to the zionists then perhaps I could begin to call the BNP fascists

run that one past us again Mike as it seems a bit like gobbldygook

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Well, that's your right to comment blown out of the water.

Sorry but the uk is still a free country, you dont need permits or permission to hold an opinion OR to pass judgement.

You may question how well informed it is but thats a different issue.

:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:<--look at all these little commies outside the BBC.:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports