Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Question Time in Bexhill Thurs May 11th.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I'm sure this'll be interesting to view, with one of the topics on the agenda, (I'm guessing), is the proposed idea of housing Albanian refugee / immigrants at the old Northeye prison.
This has already upset the locals.
Plus the normal suggestions of an aqueduct and monorail

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
Will Huw Merriman show his face? The local electorate seem to be baying for his blood and wanting his head on a platter. 😂
Perhaps even they are now learning never trust a Tory

Last edited:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Has someone asked whatever happened to the Cup Final money yet?

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
Fiona Bruce is a terrible chair. Rev Richard Coles is the most sensible person on the panel.

EDIT: Good point, well made. Labour should renationalise the water companies.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Will Huw Merriman show his face? The local electorate seem to be baying for his blood and wanting his head on a platter. 😂
Perhaps even they are now learning never trust a Tory
When Helen Whately suggested that Merriman was "pushing hard" for local issues in Parliament, the entire audience burst into spontaneous laughter at her. They LAUGHED.

It absolutely blows my MIND that she is in the cabinet. She is as much use as a plastercine ladder. I would have more confidence in the Test Card clown than her. As Malcolm Tucker once remarked - "she's so dense, light bends around her".

Yet there she is. A government minister.

f*** me.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
It seems that the Tory representative on the panel gets shredded every week at the moment. I can't understand why!

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
When Helen Whately suggested that Merriman was "pushing hard" for local issues in Parliament, the entire audience burst into spontaneous laughter at her. They LAUGHED.

It absolutely blows my MIND that she is in the cabinet. She is as much use as a plastercine ladder. I would have more confidence in the Test Card clown than her. As Malcolm Tucker once remarked - "she's so dense, light bends around her".

Yet there she is. A government minister.

f*** me.
Yes she is a government minister but she is not in the cabinet and neither does she attend cabinet. Perhaps no need to be quite so concerned! On what I can see she is unlikely to get to cabinet either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here