Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

question for you over eighteens out there

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
do you find slutty behaviour attractive?

I think I like a woman that puts out on a regular basis myself. nothing wrong with it, as long as there clean and carefull.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
depends , there is def a place for it in society. Mostly attractive when hammered though + not attractive as GF

I think I like a woman that puts out on a regular basis myself. nothing wrong with it, as long as there clean and carefull.

You like your missus shagging around? Each to their own I spose.

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
quiet night in the bar here, carlos and the lads are hitting the spanish brandy which tastes like piss to me. anyway, my good lady is in her prime. north of 60 mr bozzer but still a fine figure. she might like a beer or two but thankfully any weight shes put on has gone straight to her tits. big monstrous things with rasberrys like door handles. got a few photoes of her showing off but not numeric and i wouldnt put them on here anyway

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
she might like a beer or two but thankfully any weight shes put on has gone straight to her tits. big monstrous things with rasberrys like door handles.

You paint such a vivid image, Stan. Have you ever thought of being a poet. I bet you £500 that if Attila (our resident poet) ever moved to Cardiff and became a WELSH-man then you'd definitely get the job.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
quiet night in the bar here, carlos and the lads are hitting the spanish brandy which tastes like piss to me. anyway, my good lady is in her prime. north of 60 mr bozzer but still a fine figure. she might like a beer or two but thankfully any weight shes put on has gone straight to her tits. big monstrous things with rasberrys like door handles. got a few photoes of her showing off but not numeric and i wouldnt put them on here anyway

Make sure you bring some KY jelly

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

quite right Stan. you should though make sure she sets up the video for your viewing.

a friend of mine lets his missus stray because shes bi and he does not consider that to be cheating because her friends dont have willies and he gets to watch sometimes.

would you let that happen ?

1066gull

always gotta be careful

don't wanna get an STD for your first time if i do it with someone with more experience

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
always gotta be careful

don't wanna get an STD for your first time if i do it with someone with more experience

No good you looking for a virgin, you'll both be sat not knowing what to do with it.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
always gotta be careful

just do it............

there is always a wire brush and Dettol for christ`s sake.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here