Votes: 13 18.3%
  • all games home and away

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • slade in

Votes: 34 47.9%

• Total voters

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Been Wycombe, Gillingham and Southend at home. Brentford and Millwall away. Slade IN

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Do you really need to have been to the games to make an informed decision ?

The league table doesnt lie after this period of time in my opinion.

How long are those people who say Slade in prepared to give him ?

Lets say we lost our next 2 games....surely his position would be untenable ?

I personally think his next game will be his last if we dont pick up 3 points.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Been to the Goldstone, Been to the pissfield, Been to the Withdean, Been to approx 70 odd away grounds. Been to Sainsburys, Been to Waitrose, Been to Aldi .................

Whats your point ?

Oh im not allowed an opinion because i have not been to the correct amount of games this season to have been able to reach the sensible conclusion that slades doing a great job, just a bit of bad luck some poor ref decisions & dont worry we WILL gel very soon.

You cant read peoples match reports on here in the papers and on the internet and make an infomed decision or how dare you look at the table and results and make your conclusion that ......" HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM "

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Ive only been to Carlisle and Tranmere and i thought we wer the better team in both of those games but thats not really saying much as both Carlisle and Tranmere were awful and yet one of those managed to beat us ???. Its the lack of any tactical nouse against Tranmere that put me on the fence, they really were there for the taking, a team woefully short on confidence with only 3 players in my opinion that were as good as any of ours. Then came Oldham, and no i wasnt there, but you still get a feel for the game from listening to the radio and more importantly John Byrne. Budgie actually suggested that we did not deserve to lose this game but how many times have we got to hear that!
The tactics were the same as at Tranmere and that more than anything tipped me off the fence.
As said above we are one of the biggest spenders in this division with i would imagine one of the biggest wage bills, and after a full pre-season 14 league games and two cup games, we really should be performing by now.
Most of the teams we have played are in the bottom half of the table and most have beaten us.
The disciplinary record is woeful and whilst you can say that this is the players fault they are clearly not afraid of what is going to happen to them as a result of their actions.
Slade has been very unlucky with injuries which is clearly not his fault however he had three months in the summer to make sure we had cover for every position and yet never signed a full back ??? He knew we needed cover for Jimmy Mac and he gambled on signing a left sided centre back.
All these things considered i wont be back on the fence or over it unless there is a remarkable recovery and can anyone really see that happening with the fixtures we have coming up?

I think it is irrelevant whether the fans that want him IN or OUT have been to all, some or none of the games.

That they are fans & express an opinion on NSC is good enough for me.

That 70% of people who have voted want him OUT is good enough to me.

And, yes I have been to most of the home games & some away, and I want him OUT.
It is down to results as well as performances. The latter certainly has not been acceptable.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
All home games. Brentford, Millwall, Yeovil, Orient away.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Hahaha is that some kind of joke?

NO

Ive been to a few games this season and we have been nothing short of woeful

You dont have to have been to a game to know that.
As i said in my earlier post, the league table doesnt lie and 5 defeats in 7 home games.....only spells one thing for me under the current management.....relegation

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Surely football is all about opinions, I just happen to think as we've seen little, if any, improvement from the start of the season he needs to go. The long ball game doesn't and won't work for us.

I go to all home games and some away (limited I admit) but it's just my opinion. I don't hang banners out, terrorise him in his home, shout abuse or throw my season ticket at the dugout ... I just feel sometimes you have to say it's not for him?

Now there will be reasons as to why, the players, the chairman, the ground, the facilities, his abilities, his determination or just luck ... whatever it is as boss he has to face up and deal with it or go ... bottom line time for a change before it's too late.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
This season , Carlisle and Tranmere away , the performance at Tranny was similar to the Oldham game by all accounts. Slade OUT.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Been to the Goldstone, Been to the pissfield, Been to the Withdean, Been to approx 70 odd away grounds. Been to Sainsburys, Been to Waitrose, Been to Aldi .................

Whats your point ?

Oh im not allowed an opinion because i have not been to the correct amount of games this season to have been able to reach the sensible conclusion that slades doing a great job, just a bit of bad luck some poor ref decisions & dont worry we WILL gel very soon.

You cant read peoples match reports on here in the papers and on the internet and make an infomed decision or how dare you look at the table and results and make your conclusion that ......" HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM "

:clap2::thumbsup: In my experience people sitting next to me at withdean see different games to I! That's football, a game of opinions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here