Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
@Guinness Boy is being weird …
No more than usual 🙂

If this is the thread to ask …is anyone prepared to own up to setting these accounts up?

BozzaantiIsraeli

Wanted for Questioning:

IMG_0997.png

Rdodge30

Dec 30, 2022
I saw a thing on the internet that said there was no potato at all in PRINGLES …?? I didn’t check it out but I have no problem believing that they are 100% processed food.

I’m not in favour of Pringles to be honest

Rdodge30

Dec 30, 2022
What percentage of Pringles is actually potato?

42%

Ingredients. Pringles have about 42%potato content, the remainder being wheat starch and flours (corn and rice) combined with vegetable oils, an emulsifier, salt, and seasoning

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
If this is the thread to ask awkward questions, and this has been bugging me for a while now, is anyone prepared to own up to setting these accounts up?

bozza is a dick head
bozza loves cock up bum
bozza loves sucking cock
bozza the club licker
BozzaantiIsraeli

Asking for a friend.

Weird way to come out of the closet Bozza by we all support you.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008

42%

Ingredients. Pringles have about 42%potato content, the remainder being wheat starch and flours (corn and rice) combined with vegetable oils, an emulsifier, salt, and seasoning
Yep. So whatever you read about there being no potato at all was incorrect.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
If this is the thread to ask awkward questions, and this has been bugging me for a while now, is anyone prepared to own up to setting these accounts up?

bozza is a dick head
bozza loves cock up bum
bozza loves sucking cock
bozza the club licker
BozzaantiIsraeli

Asking for a friend.
Club licker! :ROFLMAO:

Brilliant!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

42%

What makes Pringles popular is the experience of a crispy crisp that instantly melts in the mouth. That is achieved by using less potato.

It sits alongside the potato waffle in a parallel potato paradox where the eating experience is achieved by adding more potato in the form of potato starch.

For many years I was confused by Mr Miyagi's "wax on wax off" analogy in the Karate Kid.

It wasn't until I encountered the seminal work of Inside The Factory by Gregg Wallace that I fully understood the natural balance of the universe.

Last edited:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Yep, one of them did this to me, which is why I can't use the site anymore.

Not sure whether it was Guinness or another mod, but the tiny old decrepit testicles that these moderators possess to use this cowardly feature rather than publicly ban the individuals they don't like is truly pathetic.

Either way, I've been lurking on this site, and it's rather impressive how quickly it's becoming a shadow of its former glory. Abysmal moderating surely has to be responsible for its downfall. Love how Bozza makes 90% of the relevant threads these days, rather desperate really.

Top tips for those that the mods use this feature for:

- Use firefox
- Use adblocker
- Delete all cookies, and don't log in again

Reddit is another alternative BHAFC site, with far more active users, as this ageing archaic site comes to an end.
Hmmmmmmmmm. How disappointing to me, to see that you are actually capable of posting something interesting and relevant.

I agree with your sentiments of Guiness Boy. I also find it hard to disagree with you regarding the embarrassing number of threads that Bozza has been making lately.

I still think some of NSC is a good read and sadly there isn't anything better out there if you want to read about the Albion.

I'm sad that the owner has allowed NSC to be used so much, as a left wing rag.

I think his choice of one particular moderator was a poor one. But I don't expect him to get everything right. Overall, he does very well and like many others, I appreciate his hard work over the years.

I now expect even more stalking and vindictive replies from some of them. Gone are the days of reason of that stalwart Moderator Lord Bracknell.

Oh well.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Evening @Guinness Boy. On Monday 8th April you asked me how long it had taken me to login to NSC, perhaps hinting at the fact that due to the fact you disagree with my posts you've done something to my NSC account that makes it a long process to login. I confirm that it is indeed a laborious task for me to login to NSC, so I'm asking has something been done to my account to make it difficult to login and if yes why?
I used to work in IT and we had lots of issues with slow internet.
Does your computer make this noise?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yep, one of them did this to me, which is why I can't use the site anymore.

Not sure whether it was Guinness or another mod, but the tiny old decrepit testicles that these moderators possess to use this cowardly feature rather than publicly ban the individuals they don't like is truly pathetic.

Either way, I've been lurking on this site, and it's rather impressive how quickly it's becoming a shadow of its former glory. Abysmal moderating surely has to be responsible for its downfall. Love how Bozza makes 90% of the relevant threads these days, rather desperate really.

Top tips for those that the mods use this feature for:

- Use firefox
- Use adblocker
- Delete all cookies, and don't log in again

Reddit is another alternative BHAFC site, with far more active users, as this ageing archaic site comes to an end.
TFFT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here