Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Question for Guinness Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
In all seriousness NSC just flipped into "dark mode" without my intervention. I've just been forced to intervene by hunting through the myriad of unnecessary user settings (and obliged to enter settings I've never set) in great discomfort as my late night RSI kicks in.

It's what all you under 40s "children of Thatcher" define as "choice" masquerading as freedom within the privately owned monopoly of NSC.

You are not contributors, merely consumers filling the pockets of shareholders like Guinness Boy.

Bastards.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Ok, morning shift logging on. *Picks up all the discarded Pringles tubes and empty popcorn boxes*

When I saw the page count I was expecting fireworks, but I've waded through it all and there's nothing really. This is like one of those modern films where they make them really long just because they can, even though most of it is boring filler.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Evening @Guinness Boy. On Monday 8th April you asked me how long it had taken me to login to NSC, perhaps hinting at the fact that due to the fact you disagree with my posts you've done something to my NSC account that makes it a long process to login. I confirm that it is indeed a laborious task for me to login to NSC, so I'm asking has something been done to my account to make it difficult to login and if yes why?
You’re discouraged which is a feature we apply to trolls. You are a long term troll who started out as Beach Seagull. Here, for the jury is some of your work, found only using the key words “Daily Mail”. The first one was on a thread about men’s mental health, which is topical again. Not very nice really.

Dear NSC trendy liberal elite. Man up and grow a pair and pull ya selves together. I'm off to read the Daily Mail.

Not obsessed at all couldn't give a monkeys, but the inference earlier was you could pick it to pieces but it 'too early' so I thought maybe as the day progressed and presumably as you became more and more alert you would take to your keyboard. Clearly not the case. But hey mate up to you how ya spend ya days. I spend mine reading the Daily Mail and raging against Guardian readers.

I'll stroll to the shops and by the Daily Mail.

Stands back..................Richard Littlejohn and the Daily Mail combined....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/...tional-emergency-says-Richard-Littlejohn.html

Same here mate. Buy to let landlord, Daily Mail reader and Tory voter. Awaits a ban....

Repulsive because you disagree wit

How is the total intolerance to anyone who disagrees with you going?

Same here, it's highly amusing winding up the wokes on here, reading the faux outrage at the very mention of the words 'daily mail' from people who don't even read it, people who claim to hate the Tory's but who then mock people from Middlesboro. People who just ban posters who they disagree with.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here