Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Question for anyone at the game....

Zeke Rowe's shoes

Oct 21, 2008
Bath
How did our crowd respond today. did the team get booed off? any mickey out chants? or is the mood still one of patience?

Zeke Rowe's shoes

Oct 21, 2008
Bath
Some people seem to pick up NSC on their high-tech mobiles. Long shot I know....

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Crowd was good (just back from game now), except one tosser giving the v's to Cox et al. at the end of the game and shouting abuse... strange that... Cox (with the exception of Thornton) was our best player. There were a few boos at the end but, with the exception of the drunken fool, the crowd reacted well to a strong second half performance.

Kosh

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I would put money that our fans up there aplauded the team:shrug:

don't forget the Supporters Club had a coach there and they applaud the team whatever the performance (not allowed on the coach otherwise).

Zeke Rowe's shoes

Oct 21, 2008
Bath
All hail NSC... we have the latest gear! Glad to hear we played better in the second half. With forster and murray fit I think we do have enough creativity in midfield to start scoring and winning again... I would have got robinson involved in a 4-4-2. a one striker system is so much more likely to be snuffed out...

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I was only listening to it on the radio but it sounded like we played resonably well and we got undone by a mistake from a set piece (which was given after an aparently BRILLIANT save from Kuipers.

Yorkshire-Seagull

Feb 11, 2008
I've just got back too. Crowd were mostly excellent, apart from a small section on the left hand side led by Piers and his 'crew', who consistently booed any mention of Jake Robinson, and spent the whole game moaning about our players. At one point, they were hurling horrific abuse at Hawkins (who didn't have a great game) and he turned round, looking really distraught....

No wonder players are off-form if they have to suffer this sort of thing....

Yorkshire-Seagull

Feb 11, 2008
I was only listening to it on the radio but it sounded like we played resonably well and we got undone by a mistake from a set piece (which was given after an aparently BRILLIANT save from Kuipers.

Not a brilliant save at all - it hit him smack in the face !!! Was a mistake from the corner though - it was Virgo's man who snuck in at the back post...

Oct 20, 2004
walsall
I've just got back too. Crowd were mostly excellent, apart from a small section on the left hand side led by Piers and his 'crew', who consistently booed any mention of Jake Robinson, and spent the whole game moaning about our players. At one point, they were hurling horrific abuse at Hawkins (who didn't have a great game) and he turned round, looking really distraught....

No wonder players are off-form if they have to suffer this sort of thing....

is that piers who used to or still does live and work in Farnham? And goes to most England games

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Where abouts do you mean by the left-side? Couldn't hear anything of the sort which you stated Kosh

Groans and moans at the end, and the chant was introduced today:

"We are staying up, say we are staying up"

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Best chant of the day was "number one is Adam Virgo, number two is Adam Virgo, number three is Adam Virgo..." etc

Jimmy Grimble

Best chant of the day was "number one is Adam Virgo, number two is Adam Virgo, number three is Adam Virgo..." etc

A bit like this... Although replacing Virgo with Andy Whing [YT]wVvU2jbxWY4[/YT]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here