Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Question about Yeovil

Jimmy Grimble

Yes. Its bloody MILES from the station, its in the middle of October and the away terrace has no roof so it will probably be cold and pissing it down. Its also going to get dark early and you may also get killed by massive insects.

That said, I am also looking forward to it !! On the 6.30 train out of Yeovil - is that doable from the ground ?

As long as you don't need to go via a shop/supermarket for drink or food then it should be fine. Even then you might well be okay but will have to get lucky with a taxi.

Jimmy Grimble

There were gaps either end of the Leicester away end last night. The terrace looks sold out cos the camera only shows the middle of it on TV.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
i know a season tik holder that goes from here to every game,most away ends have been sold out,the marque that used to serve to away fans is no more,and they check every person,but there will be a lot more taxis laid on,since they came up into championship they are a bit more away friendly
They have battered most teams at huish park,with 12/14 chances esp against qpr,just cant finish at the mo,im sure it willbe our turn soon mind

Chinster

Aug 7, 2011
Not worried about that, he's a sth in the North so is well used to it and knows the rules. What happens at football stays at football.
If you decide on sitting down in the seated area tell your lad that the language he hears from the Love Bus contingent is strictly for the football ground and not to be used at home.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
i think most teams have sold out there this season,would be disappointed if we didnt

Would be surprised if we took more than 1000 but we shoudl really look to be sellign this out. 1700 on that terrace will be fun, 4 of us going for the weekend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here