Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

question about the young seagulls coach trips

Feb 16, 2011
BRIGHTON ...
im going up to colchester with my lad but i have opted to go on the young seagulls coach . i am just curious weather we will be able to do our own thing e.g. hang around the concourse for a bit or go grab a bite from some were local or do we all have to stay in a group , almost like an old school field trip ?

cheers

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
surely they will not let u wonder off as there are a few kiddies on there own

im going up to colchester with my lad but i have opted to go on the young seagulls coach . i am just curious weather we will be able to do our own thing e.g. hang around the concourse for a bit or go grab a bite from some were local or do we all have to stay in a group , almost like an old school field trip ?

cheers

paul will give you your ticket on the coach so you can do your own thing,but not much to do around the ground tbo,its pretty flexible

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
As mentioned, you will be given your ticket on the coach and once you are off it you can do go your own way, no need to hang about with everyone. I've got that coach many times and have always had plenty of time to find a nice pub etc. After the game, just head back to the coach and jump on!

southwickseagull

Mar 4, 2004
southwick
More adults than kids on the so called young seagulls coach. Laughable really what people will do for a cheaper day out.

wonkydog

Feb 4, 2010
Brighton
I think southwick seagull should really keep his opinions to himself, as he clearly does not have a clue about the true facts regarding the Young Seagulls coaches.
Fact 1. The people that travel on our coaches are mainly family groups, which means that on the majority of them it is Young Seagulls members with thier parents
Fact 2. When people travel on the coaches, unless we have been advised otherwise by local police intelligence, you are free to do as you wish on arrival at the away grounds. The main proviso is that you do not become drunk during that period as that could result in you being banned from entry into a ground and/or arrested; which would be very inconvenient to the trip stewards and all the other fellow travellers.
Fact 3. Our coaches are priced in accordance with the price of hiring the coach for each indidual journey, and are deliberatly kept as low as possible so families can afford to travel and support the club, and if you look at the prices charged they are both fair and sensible.

We try to make the trips enjoyable for everyone and as we have been doing this for 14 years, including all the "HOME" trips to Gillingham, i think the Club and our clientelle seem to agree that we do a good job!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here