Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Question about the NSC Meet-Up tomorrow night

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Judging by the list, if all those people turn up...can the greenhouse/shed area of the pub hold us all? :ohmy:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Marvelous...what tipples do they have in this public house anyway? never been in there myself!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
All sorts of crazy beverages. Lager and ale to name but two!!!!

Imagine we'll get through a fair bit of Harveys although on wednesday it tasted a bit weird.

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
Safeway Seagull said:
Speaking to the landlord when I booked it, he reckons you can get 50 in there. Doesn't matter though, we'll just spill out and take over that whole side of the pub!

ive heard some of you are rather on the large side.
i bet the landlord said 30 people, but you like it nice and packed dont you safeway?! all those hot sweatty bodies rubbing up against each other.

do they do Babychams?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I had Harveys down the Duke (shoreham) the other night, along with Summer Lightning and some new lager called Bit Burger :eek:
All very nice....but £2.80p per pint :nono:

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
CrabtreeBHA said:
I had Harveys down the Duke (shoreham) the other night, along with Summer Lightning and some new lager called Bit Burger :eek:
All very nice....but £2.80p per pint :nono:

do they do any lagers under 5% in the duke? when i went in there b4 it closed 15 months ago! they didnt.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Mr Popkins said:
do they do any lagers under 5% in the duke? when i went in there b4 it closed 15 months ago! they didnt.

Carlsberg..not sure how much it is percent wise but the only others are Stella & Kronenburg - all at £2.80p :nono:

still I'm down there from 6pm-ish tonight :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here