Quality referee

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
This was the same sanctimonious little pri*k who reduced us to 9 men for no good reason against Burnley a couple of years ago. I'm still ashamed of the foul language that left my lips in front of mine and other people's children that afternoon.

Incorrect! That was another 'Pawson' :) Easy mistake to make!

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Blimey... are you sure? It was definitely Craig Pawson that day.. surely he can't have an equally inept doppelganger?

I thought the same as you, but my mate said it was another Pawson and he's usually pretty clued up. If he's not correct, I apologise and will cut his balls off with rusty scissors next time I see him. :)

Edit: My mate is an insane idiot. It is one and the same Craig Pawson. humble apologies. Now where are those * scissors :mad:

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Blaming the ref looks like sheer desperation when an injury-ravaged side is being utterly outplayed. Get a grip.

Agreed. Pathetic. Which was the "straight red"? The tackle on Ince?

Derby are better than us. That's all.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
I thought the same as you, but my mate said it was another Pawson and he's usually pretty clued up. If he's not correct, I apologise and will cut his balls off with rusty scissors next time I see him. :)

Sharpen those scissors boyo, your mate's talking shit

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Oscar should headbutt him, what's he got to lose other than a touchline ban and a fine? He's never vocal on the line anyway.

He's dreadful, truly, truly dreadful. I think I've seen better Sunday league refs...
We are talking about Craig Pawson,he of the Burnley game when he red carded two of our players...our Yorkshire friend............not!

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Ref was pants, but Derby were too good today for an under strength Albion.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Derby were the better team there is no doubt about it, but you can't have referees bottling decisions like the one of Hendrick's. I hope he gets a bollocking for that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports