Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Qpr

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
No doubt he will stay, spend a fortune as QPR walk the league and the press will be falling over themselves to praise him again saying what a genius he is while he agrees with them saying it wasn't that easy etc.
Dislike the man with a passion

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
i think qpr are going to go absolutely apeshit on transfers this summer as a massive gamble to get straight back up. Can see whoever is managing them getting a large amount of money to spend

There were some stats released last week regarding immediate returns to the Prem. Of the 60 clubs which have been relegated only 16 have bounced back immediately. More have been relegated further in subsequent years.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Samba on SSN says he wasn't fit when he signed. QPR's agent should be fired

Maybe the QPR agent doing the medical is the problem?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Let's face it, we could have all done what Rednapp has at QPR.

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
Apparently he won't be forced to sell any players he doesn't want to. But surely Samba, Remy, Cesar, Bosingwa, Zamora, M'bia as well as others, will be on far too high wages. I would also argue that they will believe they are too good for the championship although only Remy and Samba can argue that in my opinion.
Can see players like Jermaine Jenas hanging around, Rob Green will probably go to Hull or Cardiff.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
I'm sure on Teletext he was quoted that he doubts QPR will ever get back into the Premier, with an attitude like that why would QPR want to keep him. I think he is talking himself out of the job.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here