Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

QPR v Villa

Villa the better team but still puzzling why at least one of Ayew or Grealish aren't adding that touch if class

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
A minutes applause before the game "for all those connected with the clubs who have left us this year"

Getting a bit much all this, isn't it ?

Actually I think a lot of clubs have done this for a long time - at Sunderland we have had a minutes silence every last home game of the year for ages now to remember all those lost in the past 12 months both connected to the club or maybe just you as an individual

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Think I'm after a Villa win here:

1. Another hit to QPR confidence before we play them
2. Keep Villa interested and gunning for our competition

I want a QPR win as I don't want the small London club worrying about relegation as well as finishing below Brentford and Fulham.

The weekend results have gone against Villa's play-off hopes. Just the fight against a successive relegation.

I don't think BT Customers can get Sky Sports Mix ?

Anyrate I don't like Villa fans after the handbags in 1972.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Have been watching on Sky and the first time I realised McCormack was playing was when he was subbed. Probably says something about my multi-media attention span, but Kodjia looks 10x the player.

PG

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Kodjia scores 0-1. Just turned on Radio 5.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Mackie back just in time for our game.:rant:

Bill Shankly had the right mindset. "We put out our best players and play our normal game-let them worry about us".

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Complacency could creep in as we said the sam this time last year and lost at home to Wolves and Ipswich.

We didn't lose to those teams due to complacency but because half the team was injured or suspended and confidence had taken a dent after 'Boro destroyed us.

PG

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We didn't lose to those teams due to complacency but because half the team was injured or suspended and confidence had taken a dent after 'Boro destroyed us.

PG

I appreiate that then but this time complacency could be the factor thinking that we are unbeatable and virtually assured promotion if we replicate the 2nd half of last season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here