QPR - Sold out

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Yeah, just tried to get a ticket for Mrs G (who's never seen us lose at home). There are 2000 more seats and yet it's harder to get a ticket than it was last year.

At least that should shut up the moaners who go on about people not supporting their team.

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
Its good news that we have sold out for the club, interest is still very much there despite the precarious league position.

ManOnTheRun

Jul 7, 2003
West Hove
I thought that only 900 odd of the new seats are installed? The new East stand will add another chunk of the planned 2000 ...

Mind you with the Carden Ave Park & Ride going tits up, whats the betting that we 'shelve' any further re-development plans.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
crowd against Hull was good , 6900 on a friday in dec , away fans didnt sell out. Puts the thread on here to shame about being lowest ever crowd.

Good news on QPR selling out, should be near an atmosphere as qpr will sell out and make some noise

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
jimmyseagull said:
I bet there will be loads of QPR fans in the South Stand.

There was last time we played them at home. :angry:

QPR still have 150 left according to their official Site, perhaps it's time to turn the tables on them

Get Your QPR tix here
:D

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
There will still be a few seats empty. Some STH will still not turn up or pass their ticket on.

I reckon the gate will be 7,695 (out of a possible 7800?)

1066gull

So should I come, bearing I have no ticket, and hope someone is by the bridge (like agaisnt Hull on Friday) trying to sell one?

brighton2win

Aug 21, 2005
1066Seagull said:
So should I come, bearing I have no ticket, and hope someone is by the bridge (like agaisnt Hull on Friday) trying to sell one?

there was someone trying to flog tix @ the hull game but i rarely see this happening @ withers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports