Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

QPR Relegated - Triffic!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
come on wigan! send the villa down!

One is a football club, the other are a nothing Northern town who prefer rugby.... which one to go down? Hmmm, tough one.

Reading the tin pot outfit will be down to crowds of 10-12,000 next season and QPR won't do no better.

On the money again there Hova! Your analysis of the starting line up yesterday was brilliant, and to follow it up with this concise commentary is just fantastic work.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Watch Rednapp leave QPR as soon as a half decent offer comes in!

I don't think a half decent offer will come in. I''m afraid Arry is pretty much at the end of the road as far as management is concerned in the Premier League anyway.

Perhaps rather like Neil Warnock, his future will be as a Director of Football somewhere, perhaps at Bournemouth or Portsmouth, both clubs that he loves?.

Feb 3, 2013
One is a football club, the other are a nothing Northern town who prefer rugby.... which one to go down? Hmmm, tough one.

On the money again there Hova! Your analysis of the starting line up yesterday was brilliant, and to follow it up with this concise commentary is just fantastic work.

Well thank you. I'll take that as an compliment :)

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Really? What has he done that's so impressive? Look at how much they spent in January, and look what they've achieved. 'Arry is a shit manager.

Since when has Redknapp ever had to actually DO something impressive? His entire career is based on being buddies with the press.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Harry Redknapp :tosser:

Thinks he 'saved' Tottenham. Blokes a div.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Thought I heard on the telly today if they got a draw today, both teams were relegated as from today.

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Thought I heard on the telly today if they got a draw today, both teams were relegated as from today.

If you read previous posts you will see that yes it is the case as VIlla and Wigan play on the last day which means one club will get 35+ pts meaning QPR and Reading can't catch up

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
I know a lot of you don't like 'Arry but my finger is pointed well and truly at Mark Hughes or 'useless ****' as he came to be known and a lot of the players. Someone on one of our boards summed it up quite well when he said 'Those who care aren't good enough and those who are good enough don't care'. Not 100% but can be said for a lot of them.

Redknapp signed 4 players in January - Samba who has disappointed and is rumoured to be going back to Russia, Jenas who has done fairly well as well as Remy and Townsend - probably our best 2 players in the 2nd half of the season. The rest of the shite was signed by Mark Hughes.

Can't believe you'll get Remy if you go up but you'd be mad to not try and land Townsend on loan for the season.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Reading the tin pot outfit will be down to crowds of 10-12,000 next season and QPR won't do no better.

Tony Fernandes will be delighted. Despite relegation he's guaranteed crowds of over 12000.

Double negatives aside did anyone watch the Reading V QPR game today? What an unmitigated lump of stinky dog google. Two sides barely trying, finishing straight out of Victoria Road rec and Taraabt looking two stone over fighting weight and wearing gloves in April. Both sides deserve exactly what they got.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
QPR chairman Tony Fernandes after his club's relegation
Reading 0-0 QPR
"Sorry to all QPR fans. But the plan goes on. Now more than ever. We owe it to you. Took three years to get Caterham [Formula 1 team] right. No quitting."

That would rile me.

Caterham are also rans in Formula One, not sure how he thinks he got that right?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Caterham are also rans in Formula One, not sure how he thinks he got that right?

I think one of the sports writers pointed out on Twitter today that the Caterham F1 team have failed to win a single point since he took over.

No sympathy from me, QPR is an awful away trip. Terrible, overpriced stadium (and I bet prices won't be reduced from Premier League rates once they're in the Championship). I've always thought of them as imposters at this level, apart from a brief early 1980s spell when they punched above their weight, probably due to their Astroturf pitch.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Anyway, if we're asking who Redknapp will blame (obviously not himself), I'm going for "scandalous" refereeing decisions.

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
That was probably the worst Premiership game I've ever watched. Can't help thinking QPR are screwed despite their chairman's bravado. They went for it and blew it big time. I'll be wouldn't surprise me if it took them another 15 years to get to the top flight. There is no way they should have been relegated with the squad they have.

As for Reading, they'll be ok, probably back up in a year or 2.

Bearing in mind both clubs knew a draw would se them relegated, why the hell didn't one of both of them play 3 or 4 up front and go for the win.

If we do go up, I would be embarrassed if we ever put in a half arsed performance like that with so little quality. I truly thought Sky were now covering Sunday League.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Going to be rather funny watching QPR over the Summer, half their squad won't want to play in the Championship and would leave. They can't exactly splash out for success in this league either, Blackburn did that and they aren't doing too well !!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Going to be rather funny watching QPR over the Summer, half their squad won't want to play in the Championship and would leave. They can't exactly splash out for success in this league either, Blackburn did that and they aren't doing too well !!

Yeah but Blackburn have clueless Asian owners............oh, wait.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here