Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

QPR fans maximising the quality of our seats...

D

Deleted member 22389

So many things to dislike about QPR, but no complaints from me about their fans, always seem a decent and knowledgeable bunch. So why then do I take such great pleasure from watching them all emptying the ground, early last night ?

We emptied the ground pretty quickly ourselves on about 86 minutes. I understand why people want to go, but I really hate seeing it.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Well that isn't true; from the WSU I heard them loud and clear when they were in the ascendancy, and in fairness we were only loud once we scored.

I heard them twice, but then again I'm as far away as could be from the away fans. I really didn't hear them at all last night.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Loved it that the final announcement of the special train to London Victoria was made to an already empty south stand

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Not in the away stand... Im assuming you only meant the Home end right?

I've been there three times and there's been no standing allowed in the lower tier of the away end, even when we were in the back row. They're the most obnoxious stewards around; unless things have changed?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I've been there three times and there's been no standing allowed in the lower tier of the away end, even when we were in the back row. They're the most obnoxious stewards around; unless things have changed?

I stood the whole game this season, not a single problem, In fact I was even on the stairs for part of the first half, upper tier though. Shite ground, smallest concourse I can remember.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
anybody know what happened about halfway through the game? lots of interest on their stand, wasnt sure what it was though
I wasnt at the game but saw a tweet from somebody enquiring after the steward who was "injured" in the away end, apparently caused by Rangers fans. Also saw a tweet from Darren Balkham saying a small number of Rangers fans were ejected and arrested for homophobic chanting

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
As we were walking to the bridge after the game there were a group of QPR fans behind us (one was an elderly bloke in what looked like swimming shorts, and he was draped in a shabby flag, or could've been a QPR beach towel). They managed a feeble chorus of "Brighton's a shithole we want to go home" and "Watch your pockets and your arses lads!" :smile::tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here