Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

QPR about to sign three strikers

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Bolton managed £50 million!
Their wage bill last year was something like 80-90m. They've not got rid of enough of the high earners and have apparently still got players on 5m a year contracts.
Sweet baby Jesus. FFP should be a really good thing for football, but it seems many don't hold out much hope of the authorities enforcing it.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Sweet baby Jesus. FFP should be a really good thing for football, but it seems many don't hold out much hope of the authorities enforcing it.

It exists to provide work for accountants, lawyers and administrators!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Give it a chance; it'll take a couple of years before the effects are fully felt.

I'd reckon that the majority of clubs in the Championship will be within the 8m. Some won't, no matter how hard they try - Bolton for example - but it's only really QPR and Forrest who are showing a complete disregard.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
clanger shit , the lot of it , what hope have we got against the likes of qpr , wigan , bolton , blackburn ,reading with their para****inshoot payments , not to mention forest who just don't seem to give a shyte....!! absolute fist ****ing ballbags...!!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Anyway, despite being in for 4 strikers please remember that 'e aint no fackin wheela deala 'e's a fackin footbaw manija.

[yt]xJBsI7RAuvk[/yt]

Last edited:

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
It's a joke isn't it. I have absolutely no time for Arry now.

His dog Rosie could get QPR up with the chequebook he has.

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
He always has been an absolute clown that the majority of the country seemed to like because The Sun told them to.

Glad people are seeing him for what he is

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Just heard 'Arry talk on Sky. Great to hear him describe all his targets as 'Good 'onest pro's". I think he said the same of the staff when he ran a brothel.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Give it a chance; it'll take a couple of years before the effects are fully felt.
They either dish out the fines etc as they said they would, or they don't.

I'd reckon that the majority of clubs in the Championship will be within the 8m. Some won't, no matter how hard they try - Bolton for example - but it's only really QPR and Forrest who are showing a complete disregard.
And Leicester? I thought they'd been over spending for years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here