Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Q.P.R vs Brighton And Hove Albion **** Official Match Thread****

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Well I started to listen to it on 5 live extra, only because I couldn't get my arse off the chair. God, Bright and the other fella like the sound of their own voices don't they? 20 minutes of them and I sprinted out to the DAB and radio Sussex! I thought we done really well and earned the point, Radio local agreed. 5 live thought it was dire, but they spent so much time chatting they never saw the game:tosser:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I know we have strikers to come back but we still lack creativity in midfield. Boy do we miss Orlandi!

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
I know we have strikers to come back but we still lack creativity in midfield. Boy do we miss Orlandi!

I agree, but I would rather have a fully fit Orlandi then a half-fit Orlandi. Which we saw against Millwall, we can't rush him back like we did. We need to learn from those Mistakes, which we didn't last season.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Mark Bright - "Never did I think it'd be 0-0 tonight, i just fancied there'd be a few goals." What, so QPR winning 1-0 all the time, us with a mean defence and our main striker out, it's got goalfest written all over it. Clueless ****.

This in spades. ...and he did his homework lol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here