Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Putting Sammi back in your good books.

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
If he selects Gardner and JFC in midfield again, then I really do believe he wants the sack and a pay off, as that is just plain insane.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
If he selects Gardner and JFC in midfield again, then I really do believe he wants the sack and a pay off, as that is just plain insane.

Is it that hard to believe though? When you are trying to make your way in football, who would seriously walk out 6 months into a 3 year contract? Maybe he has had enough of what is going on above his head, and that is actually now what he is angling for?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Clearly if he started to win every week, he'd also turn his popularity around.

That's just theoretical, though.

In reality, it won't happen.

el punal

100% this. Our fan base is soft as shite! - no other club supporters would have put up with the dreadful crap being served up week in week out - if we lose as we expect on Saturday and if Sami is still there on Boxing day then I would expect the fans to show their anger - not holding my breath though.

Ok go for it. How would YOU show your anger?

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
Loving the circular nature of NSC at the moment.

Play and lose on Saturday - NSC melts through to Monday.
Tuesday & Wednesday - Calmer but still down.
Thursday through to 2pm Saturday - as positive as it can get.
Team announced - here we go again.

I'm still livid about Friday; the only circular thing is going round and round the media hoping to find he's finally gone - to no effect. It's as bad as spending every close-season scanning the Press for news of signings when everyone else seems to be snapping people up, but not us. The whole thing is just frustrating and disappointing now........

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Just found the "Argus" at the time Sami was appointed, full of rave support from Lawro and other former Liverpool colleagues for Sami. But Sammy Lee didn't seem to feel the same keenness to work alongside the Flying Finn did he?
The point is if Sami gets the bullet soon, he will have a long hard job to get a senior job elsewhere in football after being turned over in Germany and then England.

That's not really accurate though, is it. Sammy Lee DID agree to join, but reneged on that agreement when he got a last minute Premier League offer.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not me Mr Stat. Im still FUMING from Friday.

I will NEVER forgive. I will NEVER forget.

As binning the finn is a decision you have absolutely no control over, and one that would seem unlikely anyway, irrespective of what you say or do.

If you don't switch over to support the team "this time more than any other time this time," hopefully it might all click into place and work, what's the point of it all?

Sure it's the hope that kills you, as proven by NSC, from 15:01 onwards, but it's not Sami and Hove Albion.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
There is zero goodwill in the scales with Hyypia. If we do start winning it will only take a defeat (or draw) and we will be back expecting the worst.

His ship has sailed I am afraid. And I am a person who really wants managerial stability.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Putting him back into my good books would imply that he was there at some point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here