Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Put your hands up

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
i'd like another one to sing along to, what can you do with this one, except wave..

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I would love it if they stuck Mendoza's comedy version of it on by mistake.

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
Why would you want to stop it? The whole build up thing is pretty funny, especially when the director put the large fellow on screen for what seemed like an eternity. Also the kids love it, think of children you mean old bastard :)

The only thing that is unbearably cheesey is the guy with the microphone acting all second rate euro dj calling out random crap during it.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
The build up to the matches is great and Richard Reynolds deserves some decent credit as 99% of it was his conception

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
The build up to the matches is great and Richard Reynolds deserves some decent credit as 99% of it was his conception

:lolol: Well, either that, or :facepalm:

The montage of clips is fantastic, but the whole pre-match build up is becoming stale, rapidly.

Seagull16

Sep 28, 2011
Stop being so boring, its a bit of fun gets everybody up on their feet and starts to create an atmosphere, and the kids love it!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Anyone got a suggestion of what would be BETTER - rather than just moaning?

A compilation of goals from previous clashes with today's opponents set to Justin Fashanu's 'Do it Cos You Like It' (1982) would have been immense.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
It's fine. Better than everyone standing around doing sod all. And the kids in the East go nuts for it. Only complaint is it'd be good to vary that medley with some tunes we use for songs e.g. Give It Up and Just Can't Get Enough plus the video which is quality is now just FAR too quiet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here