Put an end to this.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
OP has a point. If these scenes were being caused by football fans there would be hell to pay.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
My ex-girlfrieds house mate was a gay man who despised such events. He was a cracking bloke who was very enlightening with his opinions on the issues of being gay.

He could never work out why being gay is all too often represented by attention seeking whores dressed like sad old drag queens.

They should have another festival in Weston-Supermare called 'Gay Embarrassed' where everyone can go and feel a bit awkward about it and dress like Stephen Fry.

Less benders in people's roads that way.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
OP has a point. If these scenes were being caused by football fans there would be hell to pay.

That's precisely the point. Up and down the country week in week out non-football fans have to put up with huge crowds with an enormous police presence, often alcohol fuelled, often aggressive, sometimes violent and often very noisy. So I think we can all accommodate one day a year when people of all persuasions come out and celebrate diversity and tolerance.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Are you allowed to throw stones at those keeping wicket, like we do when the bike ride shuts off Coldean?
Anyways, I do sympathise with the OP for the incessant din from the music, there's only a certain amount of the Village People you can endure

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
They should have another festival in Weston-Supermare called 'Gay Embarrassed' where everyone can go and feel a bit awkward about it and dress like Stephen Fry.

Less benders in people's roads that way.

Not feel awkward about it. Not have the face of the gay community represented by such over the top drag like rubbish.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
sooo fashoinable and PC to love gays these days......so, taking lots of drugs, being promiscous, often dancing all night, and being vain is the thing to adore now is it?

and i don't like generalising, but goto Paris, London, New York, or Brighton gay areas....and this is what you will find......most acting like 18 year old girls.

i am not slating anyones sexual desires, but acting like the above (no matter where you want to place willy's) is ....well, gay.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
i am not homophobic, but how proud can one be of putting someones erected willy up ones ********? it's hardly like inventing penicilin, stepping on the moon, lifting the champions league trophy, or sailing the atlantic is it?

:shrug

This guy disagrees...

BPUiqZ2CQAA31NR.jpg

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
, taking lots of drugs, being promiscous, often dancing all night, and being vain is the thing to adore now is it?

and

This isn't a "gay" trait though is it. Plenty of straight folk are exactly like this.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
That's precisely the point. Up and down the country week in week out non-football fans have to put up with huge crowds with an enormous police presence, often alcohol fuelled, often aggressive, sometimes violent and often very noisy. So I think we can all accommodate one day a year when people of all persuasions come out and celebrate diversity and tolerance.

Indeed. Or "putting someones erected willy up ones ********" as Hybrid_x so eloquently put it.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
so, taking lots of drugs, being promiscous, often dancing all night, and being vain is the thing to adore now is it?

sound like a good way to spend a weekend to me.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011

Often concentrated in welcoming pubs and stadia. Not marches through the streets (most of the time).

The crime committed on football days is a fraction of what will happen today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports