Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Put an end to this.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Surely it's time to put an end to this nonsense in Preston Park. For the last hour i have heard nothing but NON-STOP police sirens and the incessant drone of the police helicopter above my house. How bloody long is this going to go on for!!??

I Have no choice but to listen to the music coming out of the park and what i can only describe as a ships fog horn being sounded every 30 seconds.

My street has been invaded with benders, who will no doubt leave used condoms and needles all over the place as well as litter for other people to clear up.

Why do they ask to be treated the same as everyone else and then go and single themselves out by having a 'Gay Pride'. Why don't we have a 'Straight Pride' then eh?

I would suggest you move to one of the locations Northern France /Nottingham which are I believe your stated location

now I know you are a troll:ban:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Seriously, if someone tells me what we are supposed to refer to them as these days, i will edit the OP. I meant no offence.

Nancy boys or poofs....Se they sound like much nicer words to disguise the fact that we hate them, because we are not allowed to any more.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
only if they are not-quite-married.

True. I am liberal and Pride is overall good for the city but the " in your face " side of it is a bit galling sometimes. Some of these gay people are quite aggresive you know.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
My ex-girlfrieds house mate was a gay man who despised such events. He was a cracking bloke who was very enlightening with his opinions on the issues of being gay.

He could never work out why being gay is all too often represented by attention seeking whores dressed like sad old drag queens.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
i am not homophobic, but how proud can one be of putting someones erected willy up ones ********? it's hardly like inventing penicilin, stepping on the moon, lifting the champions league trophy, or sailing the atlantic is it?

:shrug

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here