Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pulis v Palace - The Judgement

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Looks as if I'm talking about this on t'radio in t'morning.

The phrase "It's a lot of money for a small club such as Palace" may inadvertently be mentioned.

FWIW well done Steve Parish. As much as I'm loathe to say anything positive about our chums you know where, he did the right thing here and Pulis's greed has resulted in him getting a £5 million bloody nose.

I would be more inclined to ask the question ''Did Steve Parish not have an incline that something was afoot.'' He probably didn't if he agreed to pay the Bonus early.

Usually in the football world there are rumblings about these things well before they happen so he must have thought that Pulis was still planning on staying otherwise I can't think of any other reason why he would pay this early

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

The phrase "It's a lot of money for a small club such as Palace" may inadvertently be mentioned.

FWIW well done Steve Parish. As much as I'm loathe to say anything positive about our chums you know where, he did the right thing here and Pulis's greed has resulted in him getting a £5 million bloody nose.

I would be more inclined to ask the question ''Did Steve Parish not have an incline that something was afoot.'' He probably didn't if he agreed to pay the Bonus early.

Usually in the football world there are rumblings about these things well before they happen so he must have thought that Pulis was still planning on staying otherwise I can't think of any other reason why he would pay this early
There were a load of bets placed the night before he left on the south coast , he lives there I believe . Draw your own conclusions.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
There were a load of bets placed the night before he left on the south coast , he lives there I believe . Draw your own conclusions.

That's my point though - Why would someone in the world of football like Parish not have got wind of something. Even if it was just distant rumours and if there were distant rumour and then Pulis comes to ask for a Bonus to be paid early, wouldn't that not set alarm bells ringing.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
That's my point though - Why would someone in the world of football like Parish not have got wind of something. Even if it was just distant rumours and if there were distant rumour and then Pulis comes to ask for a Bonus to be paid early, wouldn't that not set alarm bells ringing.
The bets were placed after pulis got his money , the night before he left . Parish probably got wind of it by then as it was all over the bbs .

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water

Exactly. Put aside who it is, the end result is the right one.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Whats the chances that Pardew has taken credit for this victory :wanker:

Oh no no no. Were Pards in charge of this case he'd have lost 5-4 on a split decision (I know these cases don't go before a jury, but it was too tempting)

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
The bets were placed after pulis got his money , the night before he left . Parish probably got wind of it by then as it was all over the bbs .[/QUOTE]

Well I would say that if Pulis had been interviewed by West Brom and got the job offered to him without Parish hearing anything on the grapevine then he needs to keep his ear to the ground a bit more. I mean it's not the first time due diligence on his choice of Manager has not been undertaken. There were rumblings all around about Malky Mackay before he took him on.

One thing which really interested me on that report was that one of Parish/Palace witnesses was actually Moody

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
To be fair to our chums up the road its the right decision. Oh and Dougie you are alright. Unlike a couple of your fellow posters.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here