Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pubs with Strippers

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
To fit in with Wembley we used to go to the Woolpack in Hayes, a real good spit and sawdusk pub with sleazy ladies sharing their inner most secrets. It been a few years but I believe it still exists and reasonably easy to get to off the M4 junction 4.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Thanks for the recommendation, a real throwback, us oldies adjourned to the other bar and played pool and the Quiz machine in the pound coin exclusion zone, but the younger lads came out of there at 2pm not quite sure what they'd seen in an English pub on a Saturday afternoon.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Thanks for the recommendation, a real throwback, us oldies adjourned to the other bar and played pool and the Quiz machine in the pound coin exclusion zone, but the younger lads came out of there at 2pm not quite sure what they'd seen in an English pub on a Saturday afternoon.

Good to hear it hasn't changed too much, glad you enjoyed it in the other bar :wink:

Flagship

Jan 15, 2018
Brighton
Back in the mid 70s, on Friday lunchtime we would have a pint or two in the 7 Stars in Ship Street where a topless girl would prance about in a big birdcage.
I think I'm right in saying that Brighton & Hove Albion were formed in an upstairs room in this very pub.

Brighton was great in the 70s and the team were really flying.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here