Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pubs near the station with Prem plus

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Can the great knowledge base of NSC help us please.
We are looking for a pub within 10 minutes walk of Brighton station that lets kids in, has a pool table and importantly has Premiership Plus. Since Sky have put most of the Saturday games on Prem Plus the choice has dwindled somewhat. The Duke of Wellington nearly fits the bill but don't let the kids play pool.
The Pedestrian Arms was good on Saturday but no Prem Plus which we lived with as we were pissed off with walking round the area !!

Thanks in advance.
:drink: :drink:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Many a time have i seen kids playing pool in the Duke, not very small ones but deffo 10 years old +

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I think the Duke is the only one, however if you want to take a 2 minute train ride to Preston Park, THE STATION is very welcoming, great atmosphere for live games and is kid friendly with a pool table.

I always find the Duke is full of old tramps with baseball caps and cheveroned shirts:wave:

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Rougvie said:
I think the Duke is the only one, however if you want to take a 2 minute train ride to Preston Park, THE STATION is very welcoming, great atmosphere for live games and is kid friendly with a pool table.

I always find the Duke is full of old tramps with baseball caps and cheveroned shirts:wave:

Before a home game at Withdean, you can't use the pool table at the Station, though.

Last edited:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Rougvie said:

Like Piers.

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Trigger said:
Many a time have i seen kids playing pool in the Duke, not very small ones but deffo 10 years old +
My mates kids (11 + 14) were stopped playing a couple of weeks ago hence the reason for looking for a new venue.

Thanks for the replies so far.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
the duke is ace and do a lot of fundraising for the club:wave:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Uncle Buck said:
Ah but the baseball cap is in retirement and none of my shirts are chevroned.

Or ironed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here