Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pubs in Worthing showing Colchester game ?

scousebilly

Dec 13, 2009
Just moved to Worthing so don't know the area very well, anyone know which pubs definitely showing the game? Just went in a pub called The Elms who are only showing Liverpool.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
You wouldnt expect anything else from The Elms. Not the best of pubs but if The Clifton has Sky they will show Brighton without a shadow of doubt. What about The Cricketers and The Broadwater or even Worthing FC if open.

Playing On The Grit

Twitter: @leighjcooper
Apr 2, 2008
The Vintners on Warwick Street put the play off semis on upstairs for us when we played Swindon when something else was going on downstairs so they might do the same for this game if enough Brighton are in there.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Unfortunately, Worthing is full of people who have never been to a game in their lives but swear they're liverpool fans.

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Scouse Billy

Call off the search, the George and Dragon in Tarring Village, one of the finest boozers the town has to offer is showing the game.

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
I hope not. I've persuaded the Downview pub opposite West Worthing Station to show it, not mentioning that Liverpool were on. I hope I don't have to get NASTY.

Don't worry - they will show it, either in the sports bar or the lounge bar, they've got 2 sky boxes:thumbsup:

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I hope not. I've persuaded the Downview pub opposite West Worthing Station to show it, not mentioning that Liverpool were on. I hope I don't have to get NASTY.

The Downy, Good idea. It's monday club, drinks are dirt cheap (£1.59 a pint).
Hope you get the big screen. I may try & get there if I get back to worthing in time.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Warwick or Vintners normally will, Light Bar (not a great football pub) also will.

Broadwater never show Brighton games, as the landlord is a plastic paddy Celtic supporting nob who will never show Brighton games "as it kicked off once 10 years ago" or some shit.

seven stands

May 25, 2006
hastings
Warwick or Vintners normally will, Light Bar (not a great football pub) also will.

Broadwater never show Brighton games, as the landlord is a plastic paddy Celtic supporting nob who will never show Brighton games "as it kicked off once 10 years ago" or some shit.

he showed the shouthampton game, but yes its not worth risking it with a prem game on.

was told by downview only showing on small screen and elms hasnt got sky sports. Is the Beckett still run by Keryo Mayos brother ? if so has to be a safe bet

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Good news everyone

he showed the shouthampton game, but yes its not worth risking it with a prem game on.

was told by downview only showing on small screen and elms hasnt got sky sports. Is the Beckett still run by Keryo Mayos brother ? if so has to be a safe bet

Just popped in the downview, The landlady has CONFIRMED they are showing the albion on the BIG screen!

luke17

Oct 9, 2003

Yes he'll have it on but at £3.20 a pint compared to £1.59 in the Downview i know where id rather be watching it :smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here