Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pubs in Nairobi

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It never ceases to amaze me the help and advice you can get on NSC.

"I'm in Manilla, and I'm looking to buy a used Ford Orion with sunroof and full body kit, no more than 100k on the clock. Oh and it must be dark red. Anyone ?"

Someone'd come up with it.

Further proof, should any be needed, that NSC can be a force for good, as well as evil.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I honestly thought this was a wind up thread, but nope The Hive mind of NSC comes up with something as always.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
As others have said, EPL football is on in almost every single bar. Gipsy bar may be a good shout, lots of TV screens up. Really depends which part of Nairobi you are in, if you are near a Brew Bistro bar then they are nice, there is one in the city and it is a rooftop bar, great burgers and they brew their own ales and lagers.

Jul 5, 2003
London
I live in Nairobi but will be watching at Falmer tomorrow.
I normally watch games in kengeles in Lavington green. normally a good crowd (although I've generally been watching Brighton games on my own) of both expats and locals. Food isn't great there. Brew bar probably has better food but I prefer the atmosphere in kengeles.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It never ceases to amaze me the help and advice you can get on NSC.

"I'm in Manilla, and I'm looking to buy a used Ford Orion with sunroof and full body kit, no more than 100k on the clock. Oh and it must be dark red. Anyone ?"

Someone'd come up with it.

I've got a Ford Escape, 43k on the clock, just P578,000 but I will drop the price for $.

https://www.carmudi.com.ph/2013-ford-escape-615644-35.html

The only slight problem is I'm an hour and 4 minutes away from downtown Manila in Marikina.
If you're serious I can meet halfway at Quezon Memorial Circle.

Call me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here