Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pubs in Central Manchester Showing the Match

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
It's on ITV, kick off 12:45pm, so most pubs with a TV will show it. Hope this helps. Surely you should be on a Manchester United message board though?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
It's on ITV, kick off 12:45pm, so most pubs with a TV will show it. Hope this helps. Surely you should be on a Manchester United message board though?

Lol

As your in Kentish Town, surely you will be going to watch it (if your not coming down to sunny Sussex By the Sea) in my old haunt Quinns !!

The Mole

Feb 20, 2004
Bowdon actually , Cheshire
No one in Manchester supports United!

Why would I want to go on a scum notice board??

I was enquiring as to whether there are some Brighton supporters meeting up in Manchester this evening

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Lol

As your in Kentish Town, surely you will be going to watch it (if your not coming down to sunny Sussex By the Sea) in my old haunt Quinns !!

Ahh Quinns . . . . . . . the landlord who should of retired years ago is still going . . . . . . rather had enough of the place as just before Xmas i ordered a pint of lager and he gave me a pint of cider and had to argue the toss over it being wrong even after i told him to taste it he said he was right . . . . . . . . . . . . . never had a nice pint in there its always flat and i'm sure Pele's pants have more life in them . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . so have been going to a spit and sawdust pub called the Gloucester Arms (just up from the Assembly House) which shows all the football.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Ahh Quinns . . . . . . . the landlord who should of retired years ago is still going . . . . . . rather had enough of the place as just before Xmas i ordered a pint of lager and he gave me a pint of cider and had to argue the toss over it being wrong even after i told him to taste it he said he was right . . . . . . . . . . . . . never had a nice pint in there its always flat and i'm sure Pele's pants have more life in them . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . so have been going to a spit and sawdust pub called the Gloucester Arms (just up from the Assembly House) which shows all the football.

I loved Quinns when I lived in Camden The Landlords sons are funny as feck and the German beers in their are fantastic. They had such a high turn over of foreign staff I once got a round which came to something like £19.81 and I handed over a £20 note the new barmaid then gave me back £19.81 change I never saw her after that night. ! I used to go in the Elephants head alot before it got all indie kids cool.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
I loved Quinns when I lived in Camden The Landlords sons are funny as feck and the German beers in their are fantastic. They had such a high turn over of foreign staff I once got a round which came to something like £19.81 and I handed over a £20 note the new barmaid then gave me back £19.81 change I never saw her after that night. ! I used to go in the Elephants head alot before it got all indie kids cool.

Haha. Thats quality. Always like the Hawley Arms in Camden a bit of the main road and not full of day trippers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here