Pubs for Tottenham?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Only re-opened in March or April. It is not one of my usual haunts on matchday so i have no idea if the pub or the locals are away friendly.

Bricklayers. Arms init

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
The Flying Scotsman, Caledonian Road.

Chirst! I wonder how much money I've chucked into plastic pint pots at the Scotsman over the years. Probably enough to get a Limo to WHL and back again for tonight.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Any pubs close to the ground for coach travelers?

N17

Jun 21, 2011
Any pubs close to the ground for coach travelers?

As mentioned - The Irish Centre opposite WHL station (Pretoria Road).

Otherwise, try the licensed cafes nearby like La Barca (2mins up the high road from the Bell & Hare pub in the direction of Seven Sisters) . Decent food at reasonable prices & sell beer etc. Seen plenty of away fans in there. There are plenty of other similar licensed places.

repomanse25

Jan 17, 2009
hove
Is that the one in Stamford Hill opposite what was Grey Green Coach Depot.

Sorry my mistake that one was The Birdcage

blimey the birdcage! used to live in Stamford hill and drink in there back in the early 80's, Eric Bristow used to be in there all the time

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
As mentioned - The Irish Centre opposite WHL station (Pretoria Road).

Otherwise, try the licensed cafes nearby like La Barca (2mins up the high road from the Bell & Hare pub in the direction of Seven Sisters) . Decent food at reasonable prices & sell beer etc. Seen plenty of away fans in there. There are plenty of other similar licensed places.
Doesn't matter now buddy, stuck in traffic and doesn't look like we'll make kick off[emoji31]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports