Pubs at Crewe

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CoventrySeagull

Jul 7, 2003
Back in HANGLETON
This may have been covered already, but which pubs are best to visit on Saturday?

I have heard the Brunswick on Nantwich Rd is quite popular and The Borough Arms in Earle St (real ale drinkers).

Any others that are worth going to?

scotjem

Oct 25, 2003
Glasgow
I'm told that the Brunswick is now crap, but that the British Lion opposite does excellent real ale.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I am going in the Brunswick - meeting a mate from work who is a Crewe S/T holder.

Sky Sports as well.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Brunswick sounds like a plan as there is a good game on at lunchtime.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Ernest said:
I prefer pints of Bacardi Breezers :drink:

Brief Encounter (2004)

Image ..... 4.40pm on Saturday ...... Ernest slumped against frosted glass of Crewe Station buffet. In his hand is a long dead pint glass of Barcardi Breezer, a stale pork pie and an empty bag of Walkers Scampi flavoured crisps on the table in front of him .... and askew on his lap a tatty note pad full of train numbers .....

"Oh this is the life," he mutters

"Wonder how the Albion are doing .......

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
On the Left Wing said:
Brief Encounter (2004)

Image ..... 4.40pm on Saturday ...... Ernest slumped against frosted glass of Crewe Station buffet. In his hand is a long dead pint glass of Barcardi Breezer, a stale pork pie and an empty bag of Walkers Scampi flavoured crisps on the table in front of him .... and askew on his lap a tatty note pad full of train numbers .....

"Oh this is the life," he mutters

"Wonder how the Albion are doing .......

Be too pissed to care :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
good now I know where to avoid :salute:

Are you going to be holding a photo signing session this Saturday after your recent debut ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports