• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Really? You haven't a clue. Where exactly are you going to make cuts. NHS is currently understaffed and haemorrhaging what is left. A lot of classes no longer have teaching assistants. Perhaps you'd like to see a cut to refuse collection, let's say once a month. Maybe cut the money spent on roads so we have to negotiate potholes. Perhaps no mow May becames don't mow at all for all grass verges and public spaces. In the year to Jan 2023, the average private sector pay rise was 7% compared to 4.8%.

And I'm guessing you'd be the first to moan when you've spent 10 hours waiting at A & E or your bins are starting to smell because of the delays etc etc.

Instead of cutting the services that we rely on perhaps we should be looking at who is making all the money and have a better taxation system!!!
Taxation? What’s that?

at a Conference in Scotland a few years ago I heard a Scottish MP say “taxation is our way of helping other people”, which is obvious really, but I had never seen it like that.

but there are too many people who see taxation as robbery, and whose priority is tax cuts or die. But less tax for those who are really up against it, which is increasing numbers of people, is obviously right. Finding ways of allowing the super rich to have/keep more is not when vital services are crumbling and people are suffering.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here