Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Public School Games

Hungry Joe.

Mar 5, 2004
British Upper Beeding
As we all like to get a bit base on a Friday (well, I do anyway) I was thinking of Public School games. The one's I've heard of through my Lancing College collections are 'Soggy Biscuit' where the adolescent academics have a hand-shandy over a digestive and some poor bugger (in LC's case usually a girl as they're very progressive and mixed) gets to eat it and 'Down Hill Slalom' where all the boys line up and grab the todgers of the chaps next to them and have a good old mass cock-thrashing session.

Anyone else heard of or indulged in any others?

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Heard many rumours of soggy biscuit, but the rules I've heard are that a group of lads all try and spunk on to a digestive, and whoever jizzes last is forced to eat it....:lolol:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
D'Angelo Saxon said:
Heard many rumours of soggy biscuit, but the rules I've heard are that a group of lads all try and spunk on to a digestive, and whoever jizzes last is forced to eat it....:lolol:

I've heard this one being mentioned but as an old army game.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
I used to go out with a girl who's father was head of Ranby House Prep School - an all boys public school in Nottinghamshire.
Some of the games she referred to were:

Slap Willy Slap
Matron
Bottom Bugging
and
Blanket

never did find out any more ....

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Phaedrus said:
As we all like to get a bit base on a Friday (well, I do anyway) I was thinking of Public School games. The one's I've heard of through my Lancing College collections are 'Soggy Biscuit' where the adolescent academics have a hand-shandy over a digestive and some poor bugger (in LC's case usually a girl as they're very progressive and mixed) gets to eat it and 'Down Hill Slalom' where all the boys line up and grab the todgers of the chaps next to them and have a good old mass cock-thrashing session.

Anyone else heard of or indulged in any others?

Sounds like the sort of school where 'head boy' is more of an order than a posistion of authority :lolol:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I feel your pain.

Why not start a thread about England hooligans or Paul Scholes, that'll get you going.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here