Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Public Enemy / Paralympics

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Has there been a better track picked for a particular sporting event? Public Enemy's 'Harder Than You Think' just seems like a genius choice for these Paralympics.

I'd probably have to go back to the 1990 world cup when the BBC had Nessum Dorma for a track that was as well placed.

Can anybody think of any others as good?

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Public Enemy are playing at Brighton Dome in October (I think that's the month). If anyone interested.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I can see this going back to the top of the charts.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I dance to it every time an ad-break comes on. It's f***ing rocking.
It made me want to buy a T-Shirt with the words:
Who shot? What, who, what the bazooka was who?

A different song, i know, but one of my favourite Enemy lyrics.
I love PE. Saw them 13 times as youngster.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Public Enemy are playing at Brighton Dome in October (I think that's the month). If anyone interested.

Call me naive, but I'm amazed that there are still tickets available for this show. They may not be in their prime, and I've no idea what Chuck D's vocals are like these days, but this is P.E. ffs!

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Call me naive, but I'm amazed that there are still tickets available for this show. They may not be in their prime, and I've no idea what Chuck D's vocals are like these days, but this is P.E. ffs!

I was very surprised to see tickets available and very happy as well as a public enemy ticket is now winging it's way to me in the post. I wanted to see them twice in the 80s and both times I had no money, so I'm sorting out a big regret. They may be a bit grey round the edges but chuck D was and still is one of the greatest rappers of all time.
YEEEEEEEEERRRRR BOOOOOOOY

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here