Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Pub team set world record

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
I did see the headline earlier on the BBC and wonder the same thing. If one team is that dominant it does suggest that they haven’t managed to create an interesting competition.

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
Their attempts at sports washing go unchecked. I was disgusted when suddenly the Saudi league results were on BBC fixtures and scores. I still get f***ed off when I see pricks in PSG shmutter and now it has a shop on Oxford Street. I fear seeing shallow folks in Saudi League apparel next.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Their attempts at sports washing go unchecked. I was disgusted when suddenly the Saudi league results were on BBC fixtures and scores. I still get f***ed off when I see pricks in PSG shmutter and now it has a shop on Oxford Street. I fear seeing shallow folks in Saudi League apparel next.
I'd steer clear of a trip to Newcastle if you think this sort of thing will upset you

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Watched some of Ronaldo's highlights from a recent game yesterday. 10 shots, zero on target. Reminded me of that kid in the playground that refused to pass and would scream at anyone that didn't immediately give them the ball. Pretty embarrassing way to end such a career.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here