Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pub near Borough Market for watching Cardiff game.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Always found The Bunch of Grapes to be more Millwall on a match day than the OKH. OKH seems to have the same clientele

Used to work opposite Doggetts and it was a rare bread as it is a pub in the centre of town that has a beer garden (front and back!) so would frequent it regularly in the summer. Staff are or certainly were frigging useless in there. Possibly one of the oddest pubs layout wise I think I've ever been in. Had forgotten about it to be honest. As [MENTION=3018]Peter Grummit[/MENTION] says check before going as they don't always open that floor.

Forgot about the Rose And Crown just off Southwark Bridge Road, they have Sky I think.

Nah The OKH is definately where most Millwall fans go.............Bunch of grapes gets a mixture of Home and away fans. Notts forrest fans always tend to use Bunch of grapes when they are in London.

The Rose & Crown is 2 mins walk from my house and across the the Road from my GP Practice but it is somewhere I never go into because it is always boring every time I go in it

enterprise

Jul 12, 2010
Great local pub is Sheaf, 24 southwark street, directly opposite Santander. Not the easiest to spot as you go down steps to enter. Loads of decent beer to try, always friendly and a better bet than some of the better known locals.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
The Rose & Crown is 2 mins walk from my house and across the the Road from my GP Practice but it is somewhere I never go into because it is always boring every time I go in it

S'ok if you fancy a game of pool or darts but other than that I agree probably best to avoid. Decent curry house next door though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here