Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] pub in amsterdam for tonight

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
Has anyone found a big decent bar showing the game tonight???? if find right one should be a decent atmosphere with all of us ticketless fans

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
I'm just planning to go to Dam Square and hope for the best tbh. Seems a worrying nunber of them aren't showing it intentionally to avoid any trouble.
Wouldn’t bother with Dan square, Venture up the pubs by the canal.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
This place confirmed they're showing it but 'limited space and no reservations'. Think I will head here.

This place says they are on the website but asked me to phone back later to confirm if they're actually showing it.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

Take your pick. Coco's or Belushi's for us.
A guy in here told us Belushi's weren't showing it.

If you needed any more persuading on Coco's Outback- QR ordering to table, 26 TVs & a big projector which will show our game, and I am in a lovely little corner full of heaters with two large tvs, one showing the English broadcast on TNT.

Midget

Concourse Kabe. *Posts may be affected by alcohol.
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
Never been to coco's but have heard fairly decent things about it as a sports bar type place (except a bit pricey due to location)

Hope everyone enjoys - save some beer for those of us coming back. Hoping for a quicker exit than Marseille!

jd312

Feb 19, 2011

If you needed any more persuading on Coco's Outback- QR ordering to table, 26 TVs & a big projector which will show our game, and I am in a lovely little corner full of heaters with two large tvs, one showing the English broadcast on TNT.
Sold. Thank you.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Never been to coco's but have heard fairly decent things about it as a sports bar type place (except a bit pricey due to location)

Hope everyone enjoys - save some beer for those of us coming back. Hoping for a quicker exit than Marseille!
It's €9 a pint which is mildly annoying, but €21 for a 1.75l pitcher, which makes sense!

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

Guessing thats you, parked up in that corner for the night?

Minus the odd slash and jumping about when we score!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here